- 25.0 -

- Sunday -
(Live While We're Young - One Direction)

It is official. The Decathlon trip has come to an end. It was early in the morning when cars began to arrive to pick up their children. A few angry parents scolded at Mr. Harrington when hearing about the hike and other unsupervised behaviour. But there was nothing more threatening than a few harsh glares. So Mr. Harrington didn't feel his job was being threatened. 

Around noon, almost half of the students have already left and Jocelyn had made sure to help out however she could. Since her father hasn't arrived yet, she pitched in with Michelle to help everyone pack up. As previous co-leader to the Decathlon club, she felt this unspoken responsibility to still help Michelle out however she could. Constantly beside her was Peter, offering a second hand to whatever task. Just like yesterday he was eager to spend every second with his beautiful girlfriend.

Yet currently, Jocelyn was helping Mary Jane pack up her parents car carrying a few bags from the campsite to her car and Peter was helping Ned carry this things to his parents car instead of shadowing her.

With a thump, the duffle bag in Jocelyn's hand fell into the mini vans trunk with the rest of Mary Jane's stuff. Jocelyn let out a sigh of relief and closed the hatch, wiping some sweat off of her forehead from the numerous bags Mary Jane packed. She may be a superhero but she swore that MJ packed rocks in half of those bags.

"That's everything." Mary Jane said sorrowful. Jocelyn turned around to see the her frowning down at her shoes, hating the fact that she was the first one to leave out of their group. "Ugh, I hate that my mom arrived so soon." She pouted and crossed her arms like a child would.

"My apologies for missing my daughter." Mrs. Watson walked up behind her daughter with a smile on her lips. Her brown hair and tanned skin are identical to Mary Jane yet her dark blue eyes contrasted to Mary Jane's brown ones. She was previously talking to Mr. Harrington on how the trip went and was pleased to hear that her daughter made numerous new memories to cherish before graduating. Ignoring the many comments she heard about them getting lost, deciding her daughters joy outweighs her worries.

Mary Jane shot a glare over her shoulder to her mother. "You could have waited another hour to come get me." She muttered under her breath.

Mrs. Watson stopped beside her daughter with a smirk. "Okay, well I guess I can just leave you here for another day if you want." She teased.

Mary Jane breathed out and dropped her hands at her side. "Fine. But I get aux on the ride home." She insisted. Mrs. Watson smiled down at her daughter before flickering over to the girl standing in front of them.

"Jocelyn, thank you for helping us pack up. You really didn't have too." Mrs. Watson smiled to the teenager with gratitude.

Jocelyn stood up straighter with a wide glee smile and whisp her hair over her shoulder. "No worries, Mrs. Watson! It was no troubles." She partially lied from how her back was giving her a bit of pain but wouldn't mention that aloud.

"You must come over for dinner sometime! I have found this new dessert recipe that the kids love and you must try some before you rush off to university." Mrs. Watson requested but knew Jocelyn couldn't say no to a free dessert. 

"I would love too!" Jocelyn exclaimed.

Mrs. Watson smiled warmly. "Wonderful!" She glanced down at her wrist watch and let out an exhausted sigh. "Well, MJ, we should head back and pick up your brothers from rugby." She stated and Mary Jane frowned. Noticing the sadness in her daughters eyes, Mrs. Watson gave Jocelyn a kind smile. "I will go wait in the car." She excused herself from the situation giving her daughter some privacy.