Little Lies

[Webbed Lies - Book 3]
Jocelyn Evan's is approaching life's biggest obstacle: college. No one has prepared her enough to enter this new chapter of her life and she feels greatly unprepared. Oddly, the girl can stop a robbery at gunpoint but the thought of going to a new school terrifies her. As Jocelyn prepares to make this transition, a ghost from her past reemerges that brings up past emotions. What happens when she has to work with old allies to stop an old enemy?

This blast from the past will cause a division between her two lives to grow and the identity of Aura is on verge of being revealed. Will Jocelyn manage the pressure of society, university, and her past? Or will the teenage girl break and be caught with a horrible decision to make?

Jocelyn teams up with a friend, past lover, an old ally, and a stranger to form an odd team of misfits to help stop Hydra from winning. The Fab 5 seem like an unremarkable team ready to take down anyone that stands in their way. But what happens if old feelings remerge from the abyss...? Find out in Webbed Lies Book 3: Little Lies!

Chapter length: 10-20 minutes
Part 1 ~ In Process

~ Hey everyone! Little Lies [Book 3 of the WL series] is coming out April 2024! Check out my page to get updates and spoilers! ~