- 13.0 -

Jocelyn is sick and tired of dying. For a 17 year old girl, she has came close to dying more times in the past few years than one person would expect. And honestly, she was so damn tired of it.  

Does that mean she is going to stop? No. 

But maybe after this time, she is highly going to consider wrapping herself in bubble wrap or taking a must needed break. Because she would prefer to make it to college without missing any limbs but as long as she was breathing, she honestly couldn't complain.

When her senses were slowly becoming conscious, she wasn't sure what she should expect when she opened her eyes. Honestly, she assumed she would still be in Berlin forgotten about. But when she heard the muffled sweet sound of the Jonas Brothers coming from a distance, she honestly thought she might have died.

Forcing her eyes open, a harsh light from a lamp was shining down on her that blinded her greatly. But it wasn't shining on her directly but more on her right shoulder. Her head was drooped to the left and she allowed herself to take a moment to let her eyes adjust. Only too realize she wasn't in the rubble in Berlin. But rather a teenage boys bedroom.

Star Wars posters hung on the walls and shelves of academic trophies were scattered around the room. Figurines and lego sat on the shelves and desks, making the room a lot more nerdy. Clothes scattered around the floor hiding the carpet underneath it. A desk sat in the corner with the lamp on, illuminating the math textbooks and computer that sat on top of it that played the album of the Jonas Brothers. A white board sat above the desk with a to-do list and a horrible chemistry pun.

To-Do:
- Finish Math Homework
- Start/Finish Physics Assignment
- Made a Prototype for Fitz & Simmons
- Work at Joe's Pizza at 9:00

What did the other elements say to Hydrogen?
What a loner

Slowly, Jocelyn was starting to realize where she was. But she wasn't sure where exactly "here" was.

She never seen this bedroom before nor did it seem familiar.  It occurred to her that the rubble that was previously stabbing her in the back was replaced by a comfort of a mattress. Glancing down at her body, from what she could tell, her suit zipped down to her waist. Her eyes widened nervously, unsure who undressed her. 

Thats when she realized she wasn't alone when hearing a deep breath of frustration.

Rolling her head on the pillow to the right, she was met by a blonde haired boy sitting on a stool beside the bed picking and probing at her shoulder. He sat on a small stool with the light shining straight on her shoulder. His lips were curled between his teeth in determination and his blue eyes squinted behind the metal frames resting on his nose.

Feeling a pair of eyes on him, he glanced over and gave a tight lipped smile. "Mornin', love." The British voice spoke out softly.

Panicking, Jocelyn gasped and rolled away from him trying to put space between them. She realized too late how small the bed was when she fell off the side of the bed and onto the floor with a hard bang. A groan escaped her lips from her aching body.

"Shit." The boy swore under his breath, dropping his things on the bed, and rushed around the bed to help her up.

The blanket fell from Jocelyn's body and she was quick to pull it up over her bare chest, only having her bra covering her chest. She now realized her left arm is in a sling for her forearm that is no longer bruised and bloody, wrapped up in a white cloth. Her eyes glared at the blonde-haired boy as he frantically tried to help her up. She picked up the nearest thing she could find which was a physics textbook. Holding it above her head with her right arm, she threatened to throw it if he came closer, drawing her knees into her chest. He froze in front of her and slowly raised his hands.