- 21.5 -

(Photograph - Ed Sheeran)

"Alex, I swear on my mother's grave, if you run me into another tree I will throw you off a building." Jocelyn bluntly threatened stumbling over another twig on the ground with her arms waving in front of her. A blindfold covered her eyes that was one of Michelles bandanas, keeping the destination a secret from Jocelyn with her friends following behind her.

"Woah! Michelle is the one guiding you!" Alex defended herself. Regardless of the fact that her arms were on Jocelyn's shoulder pushing her forward. 

"Nice try, Alex." Michelle muttered from her spot in front of Jocelyn watching her own steps to not trip over another.

The same stick that Michelle stepped over caught Jocelyn's foot making her stumbled forward into a tree. A gasp escaped Mary Jane's lips in worry and Michelle quickly glared at Alex who was hiding a laugh behind her hand, unintentionally leading her into a tree. A groan escaped Jocelyn's lips and her arms hugged around the trunk of the tree pushing herself upright back to her feet.

"Are you okay!?" Mary Jane asked startled.

"That's it, I'm done." Jocelyn mumbled in annoyance once she stumbled to her feet. 

The three friends watch Jocelyn tear the blindfold off in frustration and turned around to face them. Michelle moved next to Mary Jane and Alex, watching Jocelyn warily. The sun had practically set causing the night sky to take over. Yet they could all see the annoyance on Jocelyn's face regardless of the lack of light.

"You guys kidnapped me and lead me into the middle of no where. I need some kind of explanation or I am not moving another step." She placed her hands on her hips like an angry parent and glanced among her friends determined for an answer.

Michelle and Alex shared a glance and Mary Jane stared down at her shoes with sudden interest. The entire scene looked like the three girls were getting a lecture from Jocelyn. Which they were if they didn't start talking. The stars began to twinkle above to illuminate the sky but was minor contrasted to the full moon overhead. Putting a spotlight on the very guilty Mary Jane, Alex, and Michelle.

"We-um..." Mary Jane's voice trailed off glancing to her friends for help.

"Look." Michelle spoke up with a sigh looking at Jocelyn. "We-"

The girls' conversation was cut short by a voice behind them. But it wasn't just a voice, the voice was singing. Jocelyn stood up straighter recognizing the song and the voice, her gaze wondering off past her friends. It was none other than Ed Sheeran's voice singing softly of a very familiar song. A song she vividly remembering telling her best friend a while ago.

"Okay, go - all time favourite song." Peter asked curiously. His head rolled to the side to look at the brunette girl beside him. The two teenagers laid on their infamous rooftop, a picnic blanket placed underneath them to keep them warm from the cool concrete. Peter had snuck Jocelyn out to stargaze with him just like they used too every Sunday. It was only fair to continue that tradition regardless of Jocelyn's curfew.

Jocelyn scoffed. "You think I can just narrow it down to one!?" She asked in disbelief staring up at the stars overhead with a grin playing on her lips.

Peter chuckled softly. "Come on, there has to be one song you adore. Regardless whether you are happy, angry, or sad." He asked rolling on his side, prompting himself up with his forearm to look down at Jocelyn. His lips quipped up studying her features up close taking in every little inch in pure admiration. Staring at her as if she put the stars in the sky herself.