- 31.0 -

When Jocelyn Evans woke up this morning, she did not expect flying through a forest to track down multiversal criminals on her itinerary. The cool wind struck her face as she flew through the air beside Peter who was dressed in his typical Spiderman suit that was swinging from electrical pole to electrical pole. Alike Peter's, her suit was modified to appear more black but was outlines with purple streaks over the fabric yet it was still undeniably hers. While Peter's was strictly black to blend in with the night's darkness. A phone was taped to both her and Peter's chest that was illuminated by an outgoing video chat from her friends back at the undercroft that was assisting them mobile. While Alex and Mary Jane appeared on Jocelyn's phone screen, Michelle and Ned occupied Peter's. Both calls gave involuntarily commentary every few seconds that wasn't been helpful so far.

"Let's have a short break." Peter called out to Jocelyn over their comms and had a mutual agreement from their virtual friends.

She didn't argue and followed him into a small opening in the forest landing on the grassy floor beside Peter. The sun had set an hour ago making it pitch black other than the dim phone lighting attached to the two heroes chest. Making it a lot harder to find a villain when they had no visuals.

Jocelyn scanned her surroundings using the infrared vision in her mask, her friends inputted their thoughts through the video chats that was unsightful. Within her mask she read their current coordinates and placed her hands on her hips when there was nothing spotted in the area other than a few scared squirrels nearby. "Well, this is the place he was last seen." Jocelyn informed glancing over at Peter who was standing stiffly and was glancing around them. As if he sensed or saw something she didn't. "Should we split up?" She asked cluelessly.

Peter shook his head and looked back at her. "No, let's stay together. I've got a bad feeling about this." He warned her and glanced around warily. "Jocie, come here." He whispered softly and waved a hand towards her but had a hint of panic in his voice that worried Jocelyn.

Jocelyn narrowed her gaze on Peter but walked closer to him, uncertain what has him so on edge. She moved closer to him warily careful not to step on any sticks or leaves that would alert whatever has Peter so anxious. 

"Peter, Jocelyn, what is going on?" Ned voice asked through the phone.

"Is everything okay?" Mary Jane asked.

"Did you find the guy?" Michelle questioned.

"Guys, what is it?" Alex added on.

Jocelyn looked at Peter and noticed him initiate the Doctor Strange zapper attached to his wrist and ignoring all of their friends questions. She had tried to get a zapper from Doctor Strange before they left but he seemed too annoyed to approach. She will have to wait till later when Doctor Strange is in a better mood before she asks him for the favour.

"Is it your tingle?" Jocelyn asked quietly.

Peter spun around and involuntarily ignoring Jocelyn's question to come face to face with the blue-glowing-electrical man suspended in the air above the electrical polls. Jocelyn's followed his gaze and froze in place at the sight in front of her. She heard a few gasps from her friends through the phone speakers but was ignoring their vocal concerns too focused on the issue at hand.

"Are you guys seeing this?" Peter muttered in disbelief.

"What is that?" Jocelyn gaped. Peter shrugged keeping his eyes trained on the glowing man. "Should we try and talk to him? Maybe he is a friendly glowing man?" Jocelyn glanced at Peter unknowingly.

Peter nodded in agreement and took a small step towards the levitating glow-stick man. "Um, excuse me!" Peter shouted out and waved his hand welcomingly. "You wouldn't happen to be apart of another universe, would you?" He asked out politely.  The glowing man ignored Peter and continued sucking up electricity from the polls around him.