- 11.5 -

"You did what!?" Jocelyn's voice boomed through the small hotel room, causing the three others inside of the room to flinch from her tone. She stood in front of the television, with her cheeks red, arms crossed, and her eyes narrowed in anger. Peter stood on the other end of her gaze, shuffling his weight between his legs anxiously. 

Peter glanced at Michelle and Alex for help from beside the bed, but they both diverted his gaze not wanting to be dragged behind Jocelyn's wrath too. He blew a breath out of his cheeks and nervously met Jocelyn's angry eyes, anxiously twiddling his fingers nervously in front of him. The way she was glaring at him reminding him of when Aunt May would yell at him for not doing the dishes.

"I-I didn't mean too..." Peter breathed out, dropping his head guilty to the carpet floor. His whole posture fell in defeat, feeling guilty and horrible for his past actions. 

The four of them all stood in Peter's hotel room to try and discuss a plan. Which resulted in Peter explaining to his three friends how he voluntarily handed over the world deadliest pair of sunglasses to a man who betrayed them and needs to be taken down. Which lead to Jocelyn trying to remain calm and not lose it at Peter for being so irresponsible.

Jocelyn scoffed at his comment, her fingers anxiously through her hair needing to think of a plan to save Peter's mistake. From her nerves, she began to pace back and forth while capturing her thumb nail between her fingers, biting down on it while scrambling for an answer.

"Okay, let's all just take a breath." Alex said warily from her seat at the foot of the bed, glancing at Jocelyn who was trying to remain calm taking. "To recap, Peter gave the enemy the weapons to kill us all. But, hey! Look on the bright side!" Alex beamed, leaning back on her hands behind her.

"What exactly is the bright side?" Michelle asked, crossing her arms standing on the other side of the bed from Peter and beside Alex.

Alex grinned, glancing between Jocelyn and Peter who previously shared a moment between them earlier today. But now diverting another gaze. "Betty owes me twenty bucks." Alex whispered to Michelle. Michelle rolled her eyes in response.

A small gasp came from Jocelyn gaining everyones attention. She spun on her heel to face the bed, clearly having an idea in mind. Jocelyns hand went to her ear, letting out a sigh feeling her earrings still in place. "I.S.A.!?" She asked aloud. Alex narrowed her eyes, Michelle cocked her head, and Peter's eyes widened in shock.

"Who the heck is I.S.A.?" Alex whispered to Michelle, who shrugged in response.

"Good evening, Miss. Evans. How can I assist you today?" I.S.A. robotic voice asked in the brunettes ear. A breath of relief escaped her lips hearing the soothing monotone voice.

"I need you to track where E.D.I.T.H. is immediately." Jocelyn commanded the A.I..

"Tracking."

Peter stared at her in suspense, waiting for some good news to come from her lips. Alex and Michelle just stared at her dumbfounded, unsure what was happening. But Alex was starting to think Jocelyn was talking to a voice in her head.

"I'm sorry, Jocelyn. E.D.I.T.H. turned off its tracking coordinates." Her A.I. informed her.

Her face fell and she felt her heart rate quicken. There was only one other thing to do now. Taking a deep breath, she moved onto plan B. "I.S.A., please contact Mr. Stark." She breathed out.

Peter's eyes shot up to her and he rushed over to Jocelyn, placing his hand on her wrist panicked trying to stop her. "W-What are you doing!? Don't call, Mr. Stark!" He begged, not wanting to tell his mentor on how badly he messed up. Mr. Stark is the one who gave him the glasses. What would happen when he discovered he just gave them away.