Headcannons #2

Like how some states call Montana Hanna, he would try to get back at some for doing it like calling Indiana Jones (it backfires since Indiana likes the character).

The states who have cities named after cities in Europe did it just cause they could and not because they liked the city names. Gov was not amused.

Rode Island and Alaska, being the tallest and the shortest, are actually friends and find ways to mess with others and people never realize Alaska was part of it and with him saying Rode was with him no one suspects them.

I'm not sure who first came up with this but all over Californias braincells go out the window when he has a access to fire.

California and New York bond over theater. Talking about plays, going over scripts, and even bringing the other to see some happening in their state. When they bring the other they rarely watch stuff off of broadway and prefer to watch local productions.

One day New York wasn't feeling well and NYC just went and took his place. No one noticed until a very angry New York stormed in. He might not feel the best but he wouldn't allow his capital to take his place.

States who has gold always have golden streaks in their hair, and states with alot of oil have dark grayish-black streaks.

There is a huge divide in the state house over pancakes and waffles.

And in the instate house there's a divide

You think sports looks bad in the state house it's even worse in the instate house- regions vs regions, capitals vs capitals, all of them having their own sports teams and games they care about.

The only people in the Statehouse Hawaii gets along with or tolerates are California, Florida, and Alaska, with the first two getting along over their tourists.

New York has a fear of Planes.

California tries to teach Florida how to surf but ends up teaching a gator instead.

After the states all moved in Gov tried to make barbecue and seafood for everyone sence those where the only foods all the states can agree on (besides Washington, Oregon, and California, being vegetarians and vegan, they got a meat substitute). After a few long hours and a lot of burnt food the south and northeast took over.
Gov was no longer is in dinner duty after that.