Games and stuff

(Me failing at a US state quiz, showing I'm not qualified to make this book Lmao)

Florida plays with too many mods, to the point it crashes his games.

California sucks at pvp games.

Wisconsin doesn't play video games much, but he enjoys board games.

Sometimes some of the states will be board and decide to play cribbage. It's a game all states kinda like, but they can't really agree on the rules.

Florida doesn't know what Ring Around A Rosie is about. Kansas wants to keep it that way.
Florida loves playing it for some reason.

And

Florida failed a personality quiz.

Iowa and Missouri argue over where sliced bread was invented. Iowa says in his state by Otto Frederick Rohwedder, while Missouri says by Robwedder in his state! They just can't seems to come to an agreement.

California: No ya. Ya no.
Others: IS IT YES OR NO?!
(California's slang is confusing)
No ya = oh you're right! Ya no = I disagree

The states sometimes do drinking games. After getting annoyed at California saying like in basically every sentence, Texas was complaining about it, and so Greg told him to take a shot every time he said like. He got drunk within 20 minutes.

Virginia is usually the Designated Driver. He's fine with that. What he's not happy with is the other states laughing and mispronouncing his name on purpose when drunk.

Louisiana went to red lobster for the all you can eat shrimp deal, and got kicked out after eating them out of shrimp.