Friends and food

Sometimes Mississippi "borrows" Alabama and Georgia's credit cards to donate to twitch streamers. The two states arn't mad though, Mississippi just owes them.

I feel like Virginia is Mom-Friend of the southern states.

North Carolina likes pickles, and frequently makes his own. If anyone tries to steal his pickles they'll get broken bones instead.

Florida thinks that rocky road ice-cream was made with rocks and dirt. It's his third favorite ice cream. He still doesn't know it's not.

Arizona hates Arizona iced tea. He doesn't like coffee either. Heck, he doesn't even like the state drink, lemonade.
Whats his drink of choice?

T̷̤̀͒h̴͚͇̉͛̒̏͐̕e̷̳͖̭̍̂̓̐̎͝ ̸̢̹͙̦͎̾̅́̀ͅb̴̺̪͌̈́l̴̲͎̜͑́̍͜ò̶̻̠̫͇̙̀o̴̡͚͖͕̘̯̓̓̂d̴̗͎͓͇͍͑ ̷̡͍̈́́̃̐̈́͝ô̵̰͑f̷̥̉̈́̃̈́͒ ̸͙͈̣͔̫̜̾̈́ḧ̶͔͕̤̟́̀̍̀i̸̧̨̺͖̬̯͂͌̔ṡ̴̙̭͚̤͕̈́̋̌̄̐͜ ̸̧̗̤̯́̈́̓̏͒͜e̴̡̘̝̙̣͑͌́̈n̷̳̣̒̅͜͜ḙ̸͖̈́̈́͝m̴̪̦̩̊̔͂̅i̵̖̒̽e̸̹͈̥͈̒̔͋͌̏̕s̶̖͔̤̳̯̔͆͆̔̓̚ ̶͇̤̭͙̝͍̌̈̾͘

Just kidding. It's raspberry tea.

Wisconsin eats a wheel of cheese a day. Not with crackers or wine, just plain cheese.

California taught Florida how to skateboard.

I love this audio rn so imma just:

Stuck in a elevator because Florida decided to jump? Fucking mint.
California has had three panic attacks in ten minutes. Fucking mint.
Alaska hasn't said a thing since we got stuck. Fucking mint.
New Jersey's being immature and yelling the whole time. Fucking mint.
Hawaii has just been listening to music and calling her mom. Fucking mint.
Oregon has to pee so bad they might get a bladder infection. Fucking mint.
Gov's the one we're gonna blame because he's Gov. Fucking mint.