Slang and Scraps

The States don't understand other states slang, unless it's similar to their own slang.

Only Southern states understand Roll Tide.

No one understands Cal's "no ya", "ya no" "ya no ya".

The west coast states try to keep up with new slang- Well- Oregon and California do, and then saying it rubbed off on Washington.

While it's not quite slang the states can't agree on weather to call carbonated drinks "Soda", "pop", or "coke".

Gov tries to understand the slang, but it ends up a little like teachers trying to use memes in class. He tries, but it might be a little outdated or used incorrectly.

HeadCannons I need to post, but wasn't sure where to put them

California may live in SoCal, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a SF Broadway membership.

Delaware is a neat freak because he is allergic to mold. He is also allergic to bee stings.

West Virginia has a pollen allergy.

California is unable to sit in a chair normally. He's tried, he failed.

Florida got a message on his phone from a random news website. It said that Disney was moving to Georgia. Florida was, surprisingly, able to read it and didn't fact check it. He panicked and started holding a grudge against Georgia, even though Georgia didn't know about it and the article wasn't true.