Your Favorite Sound Guy, Greg

Greg is from New York.

Greg was a theater tech in High school and college.

It took a while for Greg to realize that the states and Gov were actual representations of their states, and not just a big group that's part of some sort of social experiment that uses nicknames.

He is 50/50 on if the states are Cryptids, and if the State House is some sort of SCP containment facility or not.

Greg is the states' favorite employee for the shows.

Before being hired he was told to not talk to any of the states or Gov unless necessary. The states wanted to talk to him and when he ignored them they seemed to have a dark look in there eyes...
One of his cameraman friends disappeared after ignoring New Jersey. He didn't follow the rule after that.

Sometimes the states forget Greg can't teleport and will get confused as to why he didn't just teleport.

Once Greg had to call out of work because he was sick and the states didn't know. They where confused as to why he didn't show up for a few days. On day three they tried to call him, forgetting again that he can't teleport. It was also that day they realized none of them had his phone number.

Greg usually brings his own lunch to work during a filming day, but when he forgets he just grabs something from the kitchen. It's not like the states would blame him when they all jump on the chance blame each other.
He realized that he could get away with it after North Dakota stole Oregon's sandwich, and sense they don't usually interact the western state had no idea it was him.

Greg isn't sure if the states need food and water to survive, or just are in a better mood with it.