Quick Pillsbury

No California, you can't buy a SQUIP
Neither can you Oregon

West Virginia just goes by West.

New York says [speaking New York] about as often California says like.

Virginia was horrified when the Carolinas made Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (they where sick and just wanted some cinnamon rolls and chili to eat (it's their comfort food))
They used a batch of chili made earlier in the week by West.

Washington likes tie dye. They definitely didn't take a replica of Florida and Texas's hats, dyed them, and replaced their normals hats with the dye one, and didn't tell them that those arnt their hats.

A random person at Disney World got punched in the jaw after Louisiana heard them say that his state looks like a boot.

California and New York dragged Florida to see a local production of a musical, and Kansas came along cause he can't trust Florida in large groups of people with two states who are likely to be caught up in the music.
The show?
It was Heathers.
Florida now is scared of Highschoolers and hates teachers even more.

Kansas and Louisiana- Stop arguing like a married couple. Florida is a adult even if he doesn't always act like it. He's also older then you Kansas-

The south was horrified when COW used Pillsbury biscuits for a tea party instead of making fresh ones, threw out their biscuits and made them some from scratch so they didn't have to witness them eat store bought, store bought, biscuits.
In their attempt to make them biscuits they ended up arguing over who had the best recipe and the trio had to have a taste test of them all to decide who has the best biscuits.
All they wanted was a calm, relaxing tea party for the three to relax and chat without anyone bothering them. But nope. They had to deal with 192 biscuits.

When Florida was staying in SoCal he took Mini Gator with him. Two days in and Mini Gator bit a robber in the eye.

Texas wears contacts. Austin wears glasses.