Mario Movie

This has been in the drafts since May.

When the Mario Movie came out Gov rented out a theater to have everyone watch it. He did it because almost states were planning on watching it already and he thought it would be a good bonding moment, until it wasn't.

At the concessions area New York got into an argument with a employee because the hot dogs they where selling where underwhelming and sad.

Florida bumped into Georgia, causing Georgia's Orange Fanta to spill all over himself and the floor. The movie was starting soon so he had to borrow Alabama's jacket and change out of his soaked shirt.

When they got to the actual theater someone shouted "the floor is lava!" Causing everyone to scramble and get on anything but the floor.
The most notable things people did to not touch the floor was Utah placing a peace of paper down and standing on it, and DC climbing onto Gov, who didn't know about the game.

Florida sing along to Peaches, even after Georgia said to stop. The Peach State ended up beat up the Sunshine State.

Mississippi, who wanted to watch the movie, sat between Georgia and Florida. He got caught in the fight.

Louisiana snuck in alcohol and got drunk.

Alaska didn't want to be there, neither did Hawaii, so they left five minute in to get lunch instead.

Gov fell asleep.

New Jersey was recording the whole thing to post online.

Right at the climax of the movie California got sick of the popcorn smell and threw up.

California and Texas where arguing over the Bowser Luigi scene.