State Shenanigans and Scissor Scarcity

Happy Saturday. Chapter name by ChatGPT

Florida was Gov for Halloween. Went to the meeting room extra early and took Gov's seat.

California likes going to conventions. Comic con? Sure. Anime con? Sign him up! Furry con? Has nothing better to do with his weekend. A random science convention? Why not!

Interestingly enough, being the state that produces the most honey, North Dakota is allergic to bees.

Even the states need to hydrate occasionally or they will get a sour throat, or even make them feel sick. They have similar symptoms of dehydration to anyone else, so they don't need water to survive, it is highly recommended.

Alaska has a pack of 5 huskies. They don't live in his house, he lives in their house.

Greg has most states contact names as words close to their names, like Taxes for Texas, and Glove for Gov.

Florida has burnt an empty pot before.

Once Washington was trying to roast marshmallows over a lighter when the power went out. The lighter died halfway through the first marshmallow. He felt like crying.

Once Florida lost his pet rock and was so sad, Louisiana and Kansas comforted him after threatening other states to get them to look. The rock was found an hour later.

California is a hypocrite and vapes, while lecturing that it's bad. As the saying goes, "do what I say, not what I do."

At one point all the scissors in the state house disappeared, and they lost their knife privileges without supervision, so people had to get creative. One state used a nail filer, some snuck in pocket knifes from, some just ordered food in, others stole from The Table employees, a couple just used a gun, one decided to use the spinning part of a blender, and others decided just to use a blender, and one just gave up and ate stuff uncut and raw.