And now, states doing stuff they shouldn't

Only two more chapters to go!

Once Indiana got a lottery ticket because he was board and had two dollars to waste. He won. While the states are technically not government employees, they are still related to the government enough where they would be pissed if they found out a state won millions of dollars.

Once Oregon saw a soap cutting video, thought "yummy" and bought a bar. Once he bit into the soap he remembered why soap isn't food and now there's a bar of soap with a large bit taken out of it in his bathroom.

Gov is a cat person. He has a cat is black and white, and looks like he's wearing a tuxedo named Mr. Congress. Usually just calls him sir or grass though. CDC also has a cat named Advil, or Addy
Anyways, one day Nebraska wanted to prank them. So, he swapped Gov and CDCs cats because they both look similar, with the main noticeable differences being CDC's has a little mustache. Both Gov and CDC ended up with many scratches when trying to get whatever cat they were given in the process of figuring out who's cat it was. When the next meeting happened and Gov came in with scratches all over he wasn't amused when states started half joking about it, and half being concerned and confused.

Someone, and I'm not naming names, took California's tortilla blanket, filled it with actual burritos, and rolled it up like a tortilla. Now the blanket is full of tortillas, beans, meat, and veggies because they weren't very well wrapped, and California had to throw out so much food before even washing the blanket.

Stay in another state without telling said Stare before hand. They can tell when others are in their state, and they can tell if someone's from their state. So when another state is in their state things just feel off, and they can tell who it is, so most appreciate the heads up.
California and Florida? They kinda just have to deal with it when the statehouse is or was in their states.

Not a state but the Supreme Court. Made a whole video on a Toxic Gossip Train parody, even after all the Court Judges said not to. Did it anyway, no regrets. Most people think it's just someone in a costume pretending to be a Judge and making fun of the court, but no.

Once California and Washington got drunk at a convention, ran off. and spent a thousand dollars at the vendor area. Oregon couldn't stop them until half an hour later when he found where they went.