What States Buy Online

If any of these are OOC, it's because google wasn't helping and I wanted to fit every state.

Alabama got a new iPhone with a case that is just his state flag.

Alaska got a plane ticket back to Alaska to escape the state house.

Arizona got every flavor of Arizona Ice Tea he could find.

Arkansas got a shirt that says "it's Are-Kan-Saw"

California bought the Vat-19 bleach beer cover.

Colorado got stars to put on his room ceiling that glow. He loves them.

Connecticut got a University of Connecticut baseball hat.

Delaware got someone else's mail, thought it was his and opened it to find just packing peanuts. Not bagged or packaged packing peanuts, just the box full off loose packing peanuts.

District Colombia (DC) got a sleeping bag for when Idaho tries to plant potatoes on his bed, and DC really doesn't want to wash the sheets of dirt, mud, and possibly have to get a new mattress because potatoes were growing in it again.

Florida bought a snake. He has no idea how much it costs, he just saw the picture and clicked buy. He would've paid for it with gov's credit card but it was maxed out, so he stole someone else's. He doesn't know who's.

Georgia got stickers.

Gov bought a coffee mug.

Hawaii commissioned an artist for a drawing of her and Alaska.

Idaho bought a potato plushy

Illinois commissioned someone for a new hat.

Indiana got Montana a Hanna Montana DVD.

Iowa got a shirt that says "IOWANT ANOTHER BEER" (this is an actual thing)

Kansas accidentally bought a rare Pokémon card for $690420 when he was seeing how high he could bid for in an online auction. He thought that someone would outbid him, they had up until that point. It was a Pikachu Illustrator card.

Kentucky got the KFC gaming system.

Louisiana got a record player.

Maine got a tourist Halloween costume.

Maryland got star stickers to bribe and reward other states with. It's a surprisingly effective method to getting his way.

Massachusetts bought new bowling shoes

Michigan got lottery tickets.

Minnesota got stronger fishing line and some tackles he hasn't seen before and wanted to test out.

Mississippi got a bottle of Come Back sause after realizing the stores near the statehouse don't sell it.

Missouri got scammed.

Montana, in retaliation to what Indiana got him, got a bunch of Indiana Jones themed posters, blankets, and other merch before covering Indian's room with it.

Nebraska got tickets to every football game that the CornHuskers where playing in that year.

Nevada got drugs.

New Hampshire got supplies to make a kayak.

New Jersey got a punching bag.

New Mexico signed up to ride in a hot air balloon

New York bought tickets to a local theater's show.

North Carolina got a 12 pack of Pickle-In-A-Pouch.

North Dakota bought matching "I'm with stupid" "I'm stupid" shirts and gave the other to South Dakota. He was not amused.

Ohio got a "only in Ohio" mug.

Oklahoma bought the State of Oklahoma off of eBay for $30. (Real thing)

Oregon bought from the company that would give you a lord title before learning that it was a scam.

Pennsylvania got tickets to the Barbie Movie.

Puerto Rico got a book he was waiting to be released for a long time.

Rhode Island wanted everyone in the meeting to shut up, but he couldn't buy that.

South Carolina got tea packets for iced tea.

South Dakota got a new lighter to burn the "I'm with stupid" shirt he was given, after his went missing. Gov didn't want any state to go out alone, but South Dakota really didn't want to go go Whole Foods with COW, and no one else wanted to go shopping, so he just ordered it online.

Tennessee got balls. Tennis balls.

Texas got nothing. He doesn't want Amazon, he wants local, he wants fresh, he wants Buc-ee's.

Utah got a $500 leather Bible off of Amazon that ended up almost falling apart, but it had been 30 days at that point and he couldn't return it. (Also a real thing, has a 3.1 star rating.)

Vermont got Maple Syrup because he claimed that the stuff from the store near the state house isn't real syrup.

Virginia got drunk, accidentally bought wagyu, and when it arrived realized and sulked about the money he spend while cooking it.

Washington bought concert tickets.

West Virginia got a collapsible chair for hiking.

Wisconsin bought a variety of cheese. One is mimolette, even if it's banned.

Wyoming got beans.