Collections and (you guessed it) Chaos

I'm excited for the next chapter >:D

A few of the states take collage classes and are collecting degrees like Pokémon cards. Out of the group New Hampshire has the most with 103, and Missouri has the last at 72.
Taking the classes, going to graduation, and other events makes them miss meetings sometimes but what can be done? It's their education and Gov can't stop them.

Speaking of Pokémon Cards, Connecticut collects them and has tried to get others into collecting as well, only succeeding with New Mexico and now the two trade cards sometimes.

...California you can't live off of instant noodles-

All states have been part of the military at some point.

Florida isn't allowed to play or watch FNAF because he loves Chucky Cheese and no one wants the Animatronics to ruin the restaurant for him (he loves Chucky cheese. Where Florida can be Florida)

Texas and Gaston at DisneyWorld don't like each other. All the actors that play Gaston love it while Texas is infuriated.

California wears platform Converse all the time and with them he's almost as tall as Texas.

New York has four pet turtles, a rat, and he's definitely not trying to figure out how to make them into mutants

...
......
......... California- why are you wearing Texas's hat?
You realize he's going to distroy you when he notices-
you realize that right?
..
No-
Take it off-
No one's going to jail until after the meeting.