Twins/Stuffs

(Was going to be a chapter about the twin states, but then I added a lot of non-twin stuff and I'm too lazy to make/move it to another chapter
Made mostly at 1 AM)

The Carolinas go by North and South respectfully.

And because they took North and South, North Dakota goes by Dick and South Dakota is Kota.

There's a rumor that Florida eats rocks.

You know the states that are banned from having lighters? Well they found matchsticks, did some light arson, and next thing they knew there was no statehouse.

The Government (the part ran by humans, not Gov) has had to make a lot of fake identities for the States over the years and helped them disappear or start new ones a lot.

Rocks where banned from the Statehouse.

California and Florida decided to have a sleep over one night and stayed up playing horror games. They became scared and went to Hawaii (it was during one of her visits to the statehouse) for comfort.

Gov doesn't like the Government- well- he tolerates it because he wouldn't exist without it, but he doesn't like how the government officials treat and look at his states.

During each the twelve days of Christmas Kansas planned a prank and got Alaskas help in bringing in each item from each days, but included what was from the previous days as well. In the end there was 12 pear trees, 60 rings, 276 birds, and 492 government agents disguised as the versions listed people.
The birds where going wild, the rings where stolen, pear trees growing out of the floor (on CARPET) when they're not in season, and government agents spied on the states, and attempted to experiment and study them.

Gov was not amused.