Greg

This book has the best nonexistent update schedule out of any of my books. It would be a shame to ruin that (I only have one hc in drafts)

(Alternate Headcannon to my Greg Bday One)
The states dont know when Greg's birthday is.
He was the only employee they liked. He never took days off unless he was sick or it was a holiday.
One day he was out and they didn't know. They panicked. The learned it was his birthday. How did they find out? New York found him with his friends wasted in a bar. New York had to drag Greg away before he could do something dumb and get arrested.
The states anxiously watched over a drunk Greg, he talked about his past, and his unfiltered thoughts on the states. (Parents, siblings, what state he was from because some states may have had a betting pool before anything was figured out, his favorite state [New York])

He doesn't entirely know how he got a job for the statehouse. It just kinda happened. Maybe he was referred to by a friend. Maybe New York saw him one day and was like "ya ok he seem fine," and asked. Maybe the states where given lists of people that could move with little incentive for a job with a sketchy background and looked over a list of people and with a little goverment stalking he was given the job in a way that made it seem like it was his idea. Maybe he was taken in one day, mind controlled into working for the statehouse, and had his memory erased.
Who knows?
Not Greg, that's for sure.