States and their goverments.

I just realized I had a consistent-ish update scedule for the past 4 chapters- that's not gonna last lol

The states don't like dealing with meetings and paperwork and stuff. Who can blame them? They didn't sign up to be questionably immortal personifications of the states they where born in, and they definitely didn't sign up for the paperwork.

Once a state dragged another state along and sat on their lap the whole time during a meeting with their senator. I can neither confirm nor deny who ether state was, but I can say it's happened more then once and it is purely to annoy everyone else in the meeting.

The last time Florida was forced to go to a meeting at his states Legislative Hall he released many alligators, snakes, and spiders into the building, fed the gators paperwork, and left.

The states don't call their state capital buildings a "State House" anymore to avoid confusion, unless they want to confuse non-states.

(This is a long one.)

The states don't care for government officials and will be as annoying as possible when they have to interact with them.
Have a meeting? Nine times out of then they'll skip it, but when they do go? Eat a sandwich with a Cheeto Puff or Doritos bag. Most sit in a causal way to, feet on the table, sitting on the table, replacing the chair with a beanbag.
Need to meet with their senior? Be over half an hour late, or be there six hours early, wearing casual clothes, and just sit in the building without telling anyone why your there, and run away from security only to appear on a different floor, sitting in someone's chair.
Specifically told not to be somewhere? Be there anyways and bring other states along because why not.
Someone tries to kidnap and experiment on them? Just teleport back to the statehouse.