Non-States (Mostly Gov)

Gov snuck small trackers info everyone's food once.
...
....the states haven't noticed yet-
Ben has though. He has cameras everywhere.

With every meeting that happens Gov looses more and more sanity.

Before he left his family when he fount out he was Gov (or more like before he was kidnapped by the governments when they found out) his little brother gave him a macaroni necklace.
With little days off and a long distance from his home he hasn't been able to see his family. So with it being one of the few belongings he had with him when he was taken he never takes the necklace off.

With every meeting that happens Gov wonders more and more how the country is still running, and why he was picked for the job.

All of the Judges is a random government employee that was sent with a list to the state house to represent, well- all of the judges. He was told not to share his name for some reason and just went with "All of the Judges" because why not.
He has no fucks to give. He and Alaska would be friends if ether of them wanted to put in the effort, but they don't want to.

Ben finds amusement in sitting in on the meetings because he can. He looks at it like the states look at celebrity drama: not anything that personally affects him, but is fun to watch.