*insert word starting with W*

Florida is terrified of Dentists

(You can't tell me that a half asleep, sick Florida hasn't accidentally tried to eat something *hats* while out of it and thought it was horribly seasoned and dry Jerky)

Florida loves cartoons

Louisiana got Florida to play DND and he ended up killing the whole party first session with fireball. Cal did not have a fun time.

A few states had a contest to see who could go the longest only eating one color. New York won. Anything can be on grayscale if you add enough food coloring. (He ate a lot of icecream, baked goods, pasta, cheese, banana, and pizza with Alfredo sauce.)

California loves blue raspberry and will get that flavor whenever given the chance

Florida 100% ate play dough as a kid

New York and Alaska both use Reddit alot and give good advice on AITA stories and occasionally other subreddits. They both responded to Kansas's posts before but none of them know it was them, not even eachother.

Tw: little mention of aliven't

While cleaning up a body that he definitely didn't kill Gov was almost caught by Florida, but turns out Coolaid can get the state to quiet down and not ask any questions
...
.....unfortunately for Gov that doesn't work on all states and Oregon saw him. Now the western state is avoiding him like the plague and hasn't gotten much sleep sense. It's worrying Cal and Washington but whenever they ask him what's wrong or try to calm him down his eyes always dart to the Official and he panics more.