*insert creative title here*

Some of the more theatrical states randomly start playing musicals and burst into song to annoy everyone else. It's working.

Florida isn't allowed to watch any movies or shows with murder or he'll try to recreate the kills or attack others. New Mexico's arm would appreciate it if that didn't happen again.

California for the last time your not allowed to become your own country!

FLORIDA YOU NEED TO STOP ASKING HAWAII ABOUT LELO AND STITCH- THEY ARNT R E A L-
...
*sad Floridian noise*

Oklahoma stop bringing cows inside the house, no one but the south cares if their cold, and there isn't even any cows at the state house where do you keep getting them from?!

Cal eats avocado toast every day for breakfast without fail.

Kinda like California and New York, Michigan isn't allowed to drive because whenever he does there's suddenly potholes everywhere-

New York is allergic to cats.

The higher ups tried to get everyone in the state house to go to back to school. It didn't go well to say it lightly...

Gov made all states go to therapy. Some stopped after one meeting, some kept going in secret, some go weekly now.

Louisiana, Kansas, and Tennessee teamed up to buy a life sized hyper realistic gator cake for Florida. At first he was disappointed that it wasn't a real gator, but was happy when he found out it was Funfetti. Best bday gift that year.