Chapter 3 Ridiculous

Feng, who returned to the room, made a list of dowry gifts and a list of self-introductions.

Although the original owner's money was used, there was no way. Who made him not have a job now, and he was about to raise his wife.

After preparing things, Feng Zao went downstairs and saw that the food was ready.

Feng Zao: "Xius, you are really virtuous, hehe, it seems that I have a good time!"

"Xiong, if you like it." After saying that, Hughes knelt beside Feng Zao.

Feng Zao looked at the kneeling Hughes with a headache, and felt that this habit must be changed early, "What are you doing! We don't like this, and those who kneel and kneel are not afraid of knee pain."

Hughes replied seriously Arrived, "This is what you need when you have a meal, and I can prepare it for you as soon as possible.

And I don't feel pain, it's nothing to a military female."

Feng Zao: "Get up, we can't go to the house at will in the future. Kneel down, sit down and eat together."

The female worm who was helped up was shocked, he didn't expect the male worm to be so gentle, so gentle that he would let the female worm come to the table to eat together, how could he be so lucky to meet such a good one Males.

Feng Zao looked at the changing expression of Hughes, and knew that this silly female must have something else on her mind.

Feng Zao: "Eat and eat." After saying that, he put a piece of meat in the female worm's bowl.

At this moment, the female worm was even more shocked. This is the meat that the male worm gave me. Feng Zao was not looking at Hughes here, but he felt that the food of the Zerg was strange, and he was not quite used to it.

After the meal, Feng Zao stopped Hughes.

Feng Zao: "We met in a hurry, and we haven't had time to introduce ourselves.

My name is Feng Zao, and I am the only one in the family. I want to marry you. Here is my status and dowry list. You are looking at the dowry. Do you need to adjust or you can tell me what you think.

I have seen your situation on the Internet, and Lieutenant General Kodak also told me, I think we are very suitable. "

At this moment, Hughes doesn't know how to express his heart. He has been dependent on his female father since he was a child. Because of his low status, he can't live with his female father after he becomes a military female. He has always lived as a bug.

"I, I, I don't need a betrothal gift, all females need to support the family, I have accumulated some savings over the years, I can support the family, you, you don't need this. I, I don't need your money. I ,," said Hughes incoherently.

Feng Zao pondered for a while, "Then let's not talk about money, let's go to register and talk about this in two weeks? It's very late, let's go to rest first, you have troops tomorrow."

Hearing the rest, Hughes The ears are red, and the wind has long liked it more, what a pure and innocent fool.

After taking a bath, the female worm stood at the door of the male worm's room, not knowing what to do now.

At this time, the male opened the door, and when he saw the female, he knew what he was thinking.

Feng Zao: "You go to sleep next door first. We haven't registered yet. Can we sleep together after we register?"