Chapter 26 Maintenance

Hughes has been very sticky recently, and he will follow Fengzao wherever he goes. Sometimes, when he follows Fengzao into the bathroom and comes out, he sees Hughes squatting at the door like a big aggrieved dog waiting for him. It made the wind a little dumbfounded.

    Feng had long known that Hughes didn't have to work for a while, and he didn't know what to do with such a vacation, so he could only follow him every day. But Feng Zao was also happy that Hughes followed him like a little tail every day.

    Seeing Hughes staying at home every day, Feng Zao decided to take Hughes out for a walk today, and let Hughes out before, but Hughes felt that his face was not good enough, so he refused to go out for fear of losing Feng Zao's face.

    But this time the wind has long been ignored. We must take Hughes out for a walk. The doctor also said that he would go out for activities.

    ...

    Feng Zao: "Hughes, are you alright?"

    "Wait a minute." Hughes scratched his head in distress in the cloakroom. After trying several sets of clothes, he felt that they didn't fit, and that he didn't look good no matter how he dressed.

    Alas, why didn't I put any thought into dressing up before?

    "You look good in anything, Hughes." Feng Zao suddenly opened the door and stuck his head in.

    "You've been in there for an hour. We're just going out for activities, not beauty pageants.

    I like whatever you wear, of course I prefer none."

    Hughes immediately put down his clothes and closed the closet door. All the movements can be described as smooth flow of water in one go.

    "Master Xiong, let's go out."

    Feng Zao looked at Hughes pretending to be serious, smiled and pinched Hughes's face and said, "I know what you're thinking after you've been inside for so long, I don't think so. You are ugly, you are the most handsome in my eyes."

    Although Hughes didn't say anything, his heart warmed. Fengzao's pharmacy does not have a lot of work, but he comes back early every day to take care of himself. The female is envious, and there is even a worm who specifically asks how he makes the male lord talk about himself every day.

    Hughes didn't know what was in him that attracted Feng Zao, but Feng Zao had said many times that he only liked himself, and he liked himself like this, so he didn't delve into this aspect.

    "Master, let's go to the mall for a walk later. If we buy a small robot, we can clean up on weekdays, and we can also help wash dishes during the live broadcast." Bowls and prepared dishes also take up a lot of time.

    "You know me, and I'm going to buy a home robot. Let's go, let's go." Feng Zao took Hugh's hand and went out.

    ...

    The worms in the community know that Hughes is very favored at home, so seeing them holding hands at this moment is nothing but envy.

    Some worms look like they have been immobilized. They stare at them seriously when they are not playing. In their eyes, the male father and the female father have never held hands. The males were not seen a few times.

    Hughes looked at the little bug cubs nearby, thinking how nice it would be if he could conceive at this time, but unfortunately, the medicine for the treatment of bone wings is not suitable for conception. Seeing these little worms, Hughes could only feel his stomach regretfully at this time.

    The wind here is still greeting the insects in the community warmly.

    This community is full of worms with some status. They usually don't say hello when they meet in the community, until the first time Feng Zao warmly greeted every worm they encountered. Of course, it scared a lot of females, and of course there are some single females who thought they were caught in Fengzao's eyes and greeted themselves, until they found out that Fengzao was particularly fond of their female monarch, everyone stopped thinking about it.

    Everyone saw that Feng Zao and a male were so enthusiastic, and then everyone began to say hello slowly, which made this originally quiet community come alive all of a sudden.

    Those who have worms at home will also visit with them, which also makes many worms friends.

    ...

    When they walked to the fork, Hughes said, "Lord, let's walk down this street. There is a large shopping mall about 15 minutes' walk from this street, and the things in it are quite complete."

    "Okay, but Hughes, please walk slowly . One point, the doctor also said that what you need is to walk slowly." Feng Zao knew that Hughes was very decisive because of his occupation, and of course walking was no exception.

    Hughes scratched his head and felt a little embarrassed. He was really used to walking fast, but he had to follow the doctor's orders, so his pace slowed down a lot.

    ...

    Walking on the street, Hughes found that all the worms on the road were looking at them. He lowered his head a little bit inferiorly, but he still cared about it. He was not good-looking in the first place, and now there is a scar on his face, which is even more ugly. He felt that he had lost face to Feng Zao, so he walked with his head down.

    The wound on Hughes' face has healed, but there are still some faint traces, and the medicine will disappear after about five days of rubbing.

    In fact, everyone has no bad intentions, just pure curiosity, because it is basically impossible to see that males will lead females to walk on the street, so everyone looks at them, especially the males are very good-looking and look good. It looks the same, but there are scars on the normal face of the female.

    At this time, Feng Zao stopped and let go of Hughes' hand, and Hughes felt that his legs were a little weak at this moment. Does the hero also despise himself? But before he could wait for him to think about it, a pair of warm hands suddenly covered his face.

    Feng Zao: "Seuss raised his head, isn't it just a scar? This is the wound left by you catching a foreign beast. This is your professional medal. You are a hero and don't need to care about other people's eyes."

    Feng He had said it loudly on purpose, and at this time some worms also recognized that Hughes was the heroic major general who often appeared on the light brain.

    【right! That's right, Major General Hughes is a hero. The young couple went out for a walk and what did everyone see? Let's go. Let's go.] At this moment, an old voice sounded.

    Feng Zao saw You Woo opened his mouth and quickly kissed Hughes on the cheek on the scarred side, regardless of whether Hughes was shy or not, he led him away.

    The rest of the bug: where am I? what am i doing? Why do you still torture insects before you leave? Where is the heaven?