Chapter 72 Second child egg?

"Father

" Father, are my snacks ready? Gao Gao looked around at his snack bag while changing shoes.

Feng Zao: "My father put it in the car, and I think about your snacks every day."

Didn't I make buns for breakfast? You have eaten several pieces. "Feng Zaozhen really has nothing to do with this greedy worm at home.

Then he rolled his eyes and said indignantly: "And little friend Mu Xiu, can you ask me where my father is every time you call me?" Besides snacks, can there be anything else. "

Every day I know the snacks and snacks of the mother and father.

Hearing that Hughes took it away, the cake put on the shoes he just put on and ran outside like the wind, leaving Feng Zao with a silent back.

Feng Zao was helpless. Shaking his head and locking the door, this little bastard is clearly a rabbit, not like a little male.

... There

is a pharmacy in front of the intersection, Feng Zao stopped the car to buy insecticides.

Cake was checking his snacks when he got in the car . Bao, "Father, I have so many snacks today! Gao Gao narrowed her eyes happily when she saw the small snacks in her bag, and that little look could not wait to eat them all in one bite.

Hughes smiled at his little hamster, and patted His little head explained: "Today was the weekend and I wanted you to follow us to work.

Your male father was afraid that you would be bored when you were resting and brought you some clay, so you can play when you have nothing to do. "

Feng Zao thought thoughtfully, except that the cafeteria is open at noon and they have meals, and the rest are not snacks, except for water. There is nothing to eat.

Feng Zao is afraid that this little guy will always be hungry when he grows up. He got up early in the morning and baked a lot of fresh bread, fearing that he would be bored and bring some toys after class.

Hughes looked at Kazehaya's preparation and thought that he was the perfect father in the world.

Gao Gao happily held her chubby face, and little jiojio also swung around, "I knew the male father was the best!" Afraid that Hughes would be jealous, he hurriedly replied, "The female father is also the best! The

amused Hugh pinched his little nose and said that he has a lot of signs of grass...

"Oh, I bought it, I will eat it in the office later." Feng Zao handed a pill to Xiu as soon as he got into the car. Oh, and some cookies and puffs were handed over at the same time.

"Why did it take so long." It was a little strange that Hughes took the things and saw that he still had food.

Feng Zao fastened his seat belt and explained, "I'm not afraid that you are hungry. The insect repellant didn't work so quickly.

I saw a bakery opened nearby, but it was too early and there was nothing in it, so I just bought some.

You can eat something to fill your stomach when you are hungry today." Seeing

the food in his hand, Hughes felt warm in his heart. little romance.

"Father, I want to eat puffs too." Gu Gao smelled the fragrance as soon as Feng Zao got into the car, and felt like his saliva was about to flow out.

Hughes took one for him and said he could only eat one. He had just finished breakfast in the morning and couldn't eat so much.

Feng Zao glanced at the mouth full of creamy cakes through the rearview mirror and couldn't help laughing, this little cub, that belly is like a rubber.