Chapter 11 The Female Father

The Zerg is not like the earth wedding will have a wedding, after all, a male can have many females, even a female can't.

It can be seen that the dividing line between the status of the Zerg is still very clear.

Married worms will have vacations, the purpose is to cultivate feelings, of course, it is best to be able to conceive an egg.

In Zerg, fertility is also relatively low. Marrying like Hughes is generally a 15-day leave for a female monarch.

Hughes thought that it would be nice if he could get pregnant during this period, but Feng Zao didn't think so. He also wanted to spend a few years with Hughes.

Today's wind was a bit mysterious, and Hughes only felt cute when he saw the sneaky appearance of his hero, and he didn't expose him. Little did he know that there would be a big surprise waiting for him later.

The two insects packed their bags early yesterday and were ready for their honeymoon. The location was chosen early by Feng, and the place was a quiet small city. No, the two insects are holding hands on the ship at the moment and smilingly looking at the honeymoon guide, but the passengers on the ship are sore to death.

Seeing the happy look of Hughes, Feng Zao suddenly gave him a heavy kiss on the forehead.

Then he said happily, "Seuss, you look so good when you smile." But he was ashamed to death, and the passengers around him were soured to death.

...

Ding dong~

[The destination is about to arrive, please don't move around, the ship is about to land. 】

"Master, it's coming." Hughes patted the sleeping male leaning on him.

"Ah~ it's finally here, there will be a big surprise waiting for you later, hehe." Hughes opened one eye to look at him, obviously pretending to be asleep and leaning on him on purpose.

Hughes understood that his male lord was different from other male worms, and always liked to do things that scare worms.

But I just like him like this, full of energy, so that the insect can't take his eyes away.

As soon as the two insects who were pulling the luggage left the station, a gentle voice sounded, "Little treasure."

Hughes was stunned, and his smile froze.

At this moment, he was both happy and surprised. I'm glad that I haven't seen my father for a long time. It is surprising how the female father would appear here. Was it arranged by the lord, is this the surprise that the lord said?

Hughes looked at his master, "Master, is this, is this what you arranged?"

Feng Zao felt a little distressed for his female monarch, and gently hugged Hughes: "We registered, it's a family bug, I am here. I'm the only one left, and there's a female father on your side, so of course we have to meet each other.

We are a family now."

After saying that, he let go of Hughes and walked to the female father, Feng Zao and the female graciously. The worm greeted, "My father, I am the lord of Hughes. I have contacted you before. I'm sorry I should have seen you earlier."

Hughes' female father is called Zhenli, a gentle female worm. "It's okay, child, it's his blessing that Hughes met you."

"Hey, it's my blessing to marry Hughes, hehe." Seeing that his female father and the male lord didn't have the embarrassment of meeting for the first time before, Xiu said He knew they should have been in touch before.

Zhenli looked at them a little tired, "Let's go to lunch, you guys should all be hungry when you set off early in the morning, eat well and rest for a while to keep your spirits up."

Hughes: "Father, let's find a restaurant. When he heard that he was going to the restaurant, Feng Zao

immediately said, "Let's go home and eat. This is the first time I see my female father, and I will definitely try my craftsmanship."

, he looked at Hughes with a look of help, Hughes looked at his female father and remembered himself at the beginning, he said to his female father: "Listen to the male master, the male master's cooking skills are very good, and the female father will definitely know how to cook. I like it."

Zhenli regained her composure and returned to a decent smile, and said with a ho-ho: "Then I'll trouble you, it seems that I have a good time today."

When I was about to get home, I met Zhenli's neighbor. The worms living in this area are basically some worms with ordinary conditions but everyone is very kind.

Kind of like Earth's old town.

The neighbor is a worm named Kerry, a very zealous female.

Kerry looked at the two young worms who were dragging suitcases behind Zhenli, "Zhenli, this is your family, Hughes and his hero, I've heard you talk about it several times, this can be regarded as a meeting. It's here."

Zhenli also happily replied: "Yeah, these two children came to see me, we'll go back first."

"Okay, let's go back soon after we've been on the ship for so long."

After arriving home, Feng Zao Before he could rest for a while, he immediately got into the kitchen, and Hughes wanted to go in to help, but Feng Zao refused.

Saying that he hasn't seen his female father for so long must have a lot to say to his female father.

Zhen Li, who was sitting on the sofa, saw the communication between the two insects and knew that the male insects must be cooking on weekdays.

Hughes and Zhenli were sitting on the sofa, and he looked at Hughes, still being as taciturn as before, and said, "Xiaobao, I haven't seen you in a long time. You're already married. If Feng Zao had contacted me, I wouldn't even know about mine. The child has already registered for marriage and has become a female monarch, I, I am a failed female father."

Seeing that Zhenli suddenly became emotional, Hughes hurriedly said, "Father, don't say that, when we were kicked out of that house, I became a military female again, and at first I thought I would not be able to start a family, but I am very lucky to meet the current hero."

Zhenli returned his eyes and said with a smile: "It's all my fault that the female father was framed and driven away . Come out, so that you can't live with me after you turn 12.

It's up to you to be promoted to such a position in the army, so that I can be innocent and meet me.

Now, you have a family too, when your When the hero contacted me, I thought it was a liar, and finally Feng Zao took out the registration form, and then I realized that my little treasure had come to meet a good hero after all the hard work."

Zhenli was very happy that Hughes could meet such a good male worm, very happy, very happy, and his little treasure finally came.

Hughes remembered the past, "We were originally framed for what happened back then, and now we are innocent, so let's not think about it. Life must always look forward.

Now the hero is very good to me, and I feel like myself every day. It's like living in a dream, but I know it's all real." After speaking, he looked to the kitchen where his beloved worm was.

Zhenli was also defeated by this sentence of looking forward. Yes, life always has to look forward. It is because of looking forward that Hughes fought for his future in the midst of suffering, and he struggled until the day when the truth was revealed. .

Zhenli looked out the window, and when the truth of everything came out, she felt that the scenery outside that she had seen for many years now looked good.

The leaves outside were blown by the wind, making some noises, and there was a tempting aroma from the kitchen, and the most important insects in life were all around at this moment.

At this moment, the years are quiet...