Chapter 29

Feng Zao, who had finished sorting out the medicine, felt that he was going to be tired and paralyzed at the moment, but he still had to pack and count.

    Holding a dozen stickers and starting to post the names of the medicines, Feng Zao discovered that Zerg's medicines are still very rich, but I don't know why there are so few pharmacists.

    Sure enough, no matter where it is, the profession of pharmacy is difficult, so Feng Zao quickly touched his hair. Well, it's okay, the hair is still lush.

    He stored the growth and pain relief medicines separately, which is the direction he wants to study. Taking out the amount of research that belongs to him, Feng Zao sighed, watching the poor potion in his hand, Feng Zao's head. Doing research is really expensive...

    After finally finishing everything, he picked up the medicine and walked into the research room. Looking at the rows of operating instruments on the table, he felt like he was dreaming back to Earth. The instruments were the same as before. This almost made Feng Zao breathe a sigh of relief. After all, the same thing works faster.

    "Oh, it's really hard, I

    failed again." Feng Zao twitched the corners of his mouth as he looked at the black liquid in his hand, speechless in his heart, what the hell is this? Still healed? It's not bad if it doesn't get worse.

    However, I also expected this result to be acceptable, but I felt somewhat regretful.

    There are only three studies left for the medicines that have just arrived. Feng Zao decided not to continue to use the first ones. After all, the money for the live broadcast has not yet arrived.

    Looking at his console and his account balance, Feng Zao felt that it was really hard to be a bug, and it was even more difficult to be a bug to do research.

    Feng Zao suddenly missed the days of fishing at work on Earth. At that time, when work was not very busy, everyone was basically fishing and thinking about what to eat at noon and at night.

    But now it can't be done. At that time, I was a single dog and fed the whole family without hunger. Now I am a worm with a daughter-in-law and I have to work hard.

    Speaking of my daughter-in-law, I miss Hughes so much. Without Hughes working with me, I feel that the journey to work is very long. I knew that I would give Hughes a few more kisses before going to work today.

    "Feng Zao, what kind of research are you doing? Poison?" The head of the office asked curiously when he saw Feng Zao, who didn't know what he was thinking.

    "Uh..." Feng Zao looked at what he was studying, and it really looked like poison. After scratching my head, I was too embarrassed to say that I was researching growth medicines.

    The head of the office understood Feng Zao's appearance, walked over and patted Feng Zao's shoulder and said, "It's okay, it's just like doing research. You can't see success without experiencing failure. Take your time."

    "I know, It's just that the medicine is too expensive, and I'm reluctant to use it." Feng Zao said embarrassedly.

    "How is your live broadcast now? My little male worm likes to watch your live broadcast and learned a lot of dishes from you recently. I am now blessed and can often taste delicious meals." The head of the room said.

    Speaking of which, the little males in the housekeeper's house are not too small, and they are 18 years old. The Zerg is an adult at the age of 16, but the male bugs in the housekeeper's house have always had no female servants and female slaves, and there is no female monarch. There is also a clear stream.

    Thinking of this, the head of the room suddenly had an idea.

    "That windy morning, my little male seems to admire you very much. He will watch every live broadcast of yours. See if you can help him find a daughter-in-law, alas! My little male has the same personality as yours. Just thinking about having a bug to accompany you in this life is fine."

    Hearing this, Feng Zao was a little surprised, but he liked this idea. It's good to have a bug to accompany you all your life.

    "Okay, I'll see if there are any suitable females, trust my vision." Feng Zao assured with a pat on his chest.

    Usually the head of the room also often helps him. Now that the head of the room has brought up this matter, he will naturally help Feng Zao if he can help him. Besides, Feng Zao is also very happy to introduce the blind date.

    Thinking about it, I was a little excited, and finally it was my turn to pull the strings for others. In the past, people on earth often introduced him to pulling the red thread, but unfortunately Feng Zao didn't like either one, and he went around in circles. The last true love turned out to be in another interstellar.