Chapter 45 Little Hughes is gone

After work, the two insects returned home with a happy face.

"Come on, Hughes, sit down and I'll cook dinner." Before Hughes could respond, Feng Zao plunged into the kitchen to cook something delicious for Hughes.

Feng Zao, who is constantly busy in the kitchen, can be said to be doing his best to exert his cooking skills.

Hughes is pregnant now, but he needs to make up for it. Then when excited, he cooked eight dishes.

Hughes, who sat down to eat, didn't know what to say when he saw a large table full of dishes.

On the contrary, Feng Zao grinned and said, "In the future, you should pay special attention to your diet, and let me know if you want to eat it."

Hughes smiled helplessly. In fact, for female worms, it is not difficult for them to conceive eggs. , and the eggs are very strong.

But Hughes didn't plan to say anything more, he liked the feeling that Feng Zao always put himself in his heart.

"Master, let's not cook so many dishes next time. It's very hard for you to come back from work, and we can't eat so much." Hughes was a little embarrassed when he saw these dishes. It was too much, and he was eating it. Can't eat either.

Feng Zao was a little embarrassed when he saw the dishes on the table, scratched his head and said, "I made a few more dishes when I was excited, hehe, just listen to your next time."

"Come here, drink a bowl of soup first . ." Feng Zao numbly filled a bowl of soup and then went to get a small plate for Hughes to serve.

"This table doesn't have a turntable. I'll put some out for you, so it's more convenient."

Hughes also took a chopstick and put it in Fengzao's bowl, "You can eat it too."

Hughes likes this kind of life very much, President Fengzao It was the fact that he was able to notice all the details of himself, which made him feel very at ease. He touched his stomach and smiled softly.

"Ah, by the way, we have to go to get the maternity examination report tomorrow.

I think it would be better for us to see it at the military doctor's place, and it would be more convenient for us to travel wherever we go to work." Feng Zao thought that he and Hughes had to go there. Going to work is simply guarded by the military doctor.

"Alright, Eggy is only two months old now, and when it's five months old, you can take a month's leave to be at home with peace of mind." Hughes said after thinking for a while.

Zerg cubs are six months old when their mothers are full-term, and it takes a month to break their shells after giving birth to eggs. Feng Zao had to digest this for a long time before accepting the fact that his cubs were eggs when they were born.

"I don't know who the little worm will look like when it's born." Feng Zao said with a laugh, his mind is full of a miniature version of the little female worm Hughes calling himself a male father, hehe, it's so cute ah!

Hughes touched his stomach and his head was full of a shrunken version of the wind that was acting like a spoiled child.

"By the way, Lord, I heard that the pharmacy has been busy recently?" Hughes suddenly remembered that after the meeting, the female soldiers were talking about how busy the worms in the pharmacy have been recently.

Fengzao: "Oh, I have been researching new drugs, and other insects are also very motivated by my influence.

Now the work efficiency of the drug room is very high, and the work can be completed in advance every day, so there is no need to work overtime at all." This Feng Zao was a little funny, and the other insects said that Feng Zao had aroused their former momentum, as if they had returned to their stunned state when they just went to work. Hughes nodded involuntarily