Chapter 54 Abdominal Pain (Inverted V Begins)

"Now let's pour hot oil on it, and this spicy boiled fish fillet is done!" After Fengzao poured the hot oil on it, Hughes, who was sitting on the side watching Fengzao's live broadcast, couldn't stand the delicious crit. He even rushed up to grab a chopstick with a brisk walk.

"Hey, hey~ It's still too hot right now, I'll eat it later, and I can only eat one bowl." Feng Zao held the hand of Hughes with the vegetables, and it was no wonder that Hughes was anxious.

I used to be greedy during pregnancy, but now I can't eat such a delicious dish. Isn't this killing insects?

[It's really fragrant, I followed the steps of the male step by step, now my saliva is about to flow down. ]

[Wiping the saliva from the corner of my mouth, I told myself to lose weight for the 100,000th time that I don't want to eat at all. ]

[Xiongzi loves the Major General so much, but the Major General is so cute, he even steals it like a worm. 】

...

Seuss lowered his head in disappointment, but his eyes kept glancing at the boiled fish fillets.

Feng Zao sighed and put two more chopsticks in Hughes' bowl, "That's all, you can't eat too much of this now, you can only eat a small amount to relieve your cravings."

Hughes didn't care what Feng Zao said, Chickens nodded again and again as if they were pecking rice.

Looking at Hughes who was eating with relish, Feng Zao said to the live broadcast room: "The worms during pregnancy should eat less of this, just eat one bowl at most."

[Yongzi Xiongzi, what do you do next time? Buy good food. ]

[Yes, yes, me too, every time I read the house, my saliva is drooling. 】

【Hahaha, the upstairs is so cute! ]

...

Feng Zao looked at the barrage and turned his head to the lovely Hughes and asked, "What do you want to eat recently?"

Hughes raised his head, which was about to be buried in the bowl, "The meals prepared by the lord are very good. good to eat."

It is true that Feng Zao is still very confident in his craftsmanship, but look at the worms in the live broadcast room, "Next time I will make you a saliva chicken and honey preserves."

Although Feng Zao's cooking is delicious, Hughes After all, the mouth is often dull and tasteless during pregnancy, so Feng Zao decided to make more candied fruit to keep at home, and it would be good to give Hughes a sweet mouth.

Feng Zao looked at the interface that was swiped by the screen. "Okay, this is the end of the live broadcast. Before the next live broadcast, I will list the ingredients I need in advance, bye~" "Mr. Lord,

I

just saw a lot of insects leaving a message saying that I want to see the insect cubs." Hughes also finished eating at this time, although he was still a little unfulfilled.

Feng Zao: "I also saw that the cubs are males. All males will go through strict procedures after birth.

We don't need to cover the cubs tightly. If you want to see it, we will It's enough to post some cubs' daily routines occasionally."

Hughes nodded, he also thought so, it's better to let nature take its course than to hide it.

The Zerg is a very developed civilization, and Feng Zao also knows that there is no privacy in the era of big data, it is better to be generous. Furthermore, the male insects of the Zerg are all recorded on the optical brain, and all the insects can be seen.

...

After eating and digesting in the garden, Hughes suddenly felt a slight pain in his stomach. This had been going on for several days, but he thought it was a normal phenomenon during pregnancy and it was only a slight pain, so he didn't pay much attention to it.

But something was not right, and his stomach felt more and more painful. Hughes covered his stomach nervously and his forehead was covered in cold sweat. He shouted Feng Zao loudly.

Feng early in the living room heard the screams of Hughes, his legs were weak, and when he rushed to the side of Hughes, he could not stand up because of the pain.

Feng Zao was very flustered at this time, but he told himself that he had to calm down. He carried Hughes to the hospital. On the way, Hughes' clothes were wet with sweat. Feng Zao saw that Hughes was pale in pain and could only try his best to appease and rush to the hospital.

Feng had already contacted the doctor who had been helping Hughes to keep the fetus in advance on the way. When he arrived at the door of the hospital, everyone quickly took Hughes to the emergency bed.

Feng Zao followed the bed anxiously, telling Hughes over and over not to be afraid, until Hughes entered the emergency room, Feng Zao could only wait outside.

Feng Zao waited outside at a loss, only to feel that the time passed so slowly and tormented. He was afraid that something would happen to Hughes, so he could only pray over and over again.

Finally, the emergency light on the door went out, the door opened, and Hughes was also pushed out while lying on the hospital bed.

Looking at Hughes, who was still frowning in a coma, Feng Zao held his hand and cried silently...