Chapter 28 Hughes at Home Alone

When Hughes got up early in the morning, it was already empty beside him, and Hughes touched it and there was only a little residual warmth.

    Hughes moved to the side where Feng Zao was sleeping and took a deep breath to feel the smell left by Feng Zao. Just after doing this, Hughes' face became red, how could he do such a move when the hero was not there.

    Hughes blushed and got up. After washing up and going downstairs, he saw a note at the entrance of the stairs.

    [Dear Hughes baby,

    I'm going to work~ I've warmed up my breakfast in the kitchen, and I've made my lunch ahead of time and put it in the heat preservation cabinet. Just take it out when I eat it at noon.

    There will be a batch of medicines coming from the pharmacy today at noon, so I won't go back. I will come back at dinner and make something delicious for you~

    I love you the most, and there is a little smiling face next to

    Hughes. After reading it, I think the last smiling face is really Like their own hero, they are all as cute.

    Hughes walked to the kitchen, took out the breakfast, and glanced at the warming cabinet, which contained a pot of soup, a meat dish, and two small dishes.

    At a glance, I knew that Feng Zao got up early to prepare, and Hughes sat at the dining table and ate his own hero to prepare breakfast.

    At this time, my brain popped out, and it was a video made by my father.

    "Xiaobao, I saw on the news that you were injured, how are you now?" Zhenli's voice came from the video.

    "It's much better, I'm recuperating now, and the army gave me a recuperation vacation," said Hughes.

    Zhenli said that Interstellar news news is relatively closed, so Zhenli only saw the news early in the morning. Hughes is also a person who doesn't like to report troubles, and he never told Zhenli when he was injured before.

    Zhenli breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the background of Hughes was at home, and said, "Where is Feng Zao?"

    "He went to work, and he took many days off to take care of me." Hughes continued to say, afraid of Zhenli's worries. To: "During this time, the hero is taking care of me, and he prepares different meals every day for me to replenish my body. I can't soak the bones and wings in the water, and the hero helps me to take a bath at night." After saying that, Hughes was a little embarrassed.

    After listening to Hughes, Zhenli was completely relieved, but he was still a little uncertain and asked: "Then the injury on your face..."

    "This will be fine in two days, and the hero doesn't care about this, every day The medicine is the heroic master to help me apply the medicine." Hughes raised his hand and touched his injured face.

    "That's good, that's good, you meet a good male." Zhenli looked at Hughes in front of the screen for a while and then said.

    "It's best to get pregnant with worm eggs as soon as you recover. It's better to have a baby worm at home."

    "I know, female father, I also want to be pregnant with worm eggs. Before, before, the male master and I did that and that every day. , but still not pregnant." Hughes touched his belly a little disappointed.

    "Then wait for you to recover during this period of time and go to the hospital to check this aspect, and see if the injury you suffered in the army has any impact on this aspect." Hearing Hughes say this, Zhenli is also a little worried. to be resolved as soon as possible.

    Hughes lowered his head and said sullenly: "I see, my father."

    "Okay, you go to lie down on the sofa first, and pay attention to the wound on the bone wings." Zhenli looked at Hughes' disgusted look. hung up.

    Hughes was lying on the sofa with his eyes open, still thinking about his mother's words in his head. What if, as my father said, I didn't pay attention when I was injured before...

    I thought about it for a long, long time. Until his stomach rumbled, he turned his head and found that it was noon.

    Hughes shook his head, or he should take care of the injury first and go to the hospital for a good checkup. It's useless to think about it now.

    Hughes got up and went to the kitchen to take out food to eat, when a message came from his brain.

    [Hughes, remember to eat lunch]

    Hughes lost his appetite for a moment when he saw the news sent by Fengzao, and he already missed him after not seeing Fengzao all morning.

    "Ah~" Hughes sighed, without the wind, the delicious meals on weekdays by the side would not taste good.

    Feng Zao, who had sent a message to Hughes here, didn't have any appetite when he saw the takeaway in front of him.

    "Hey~" I miss Hughes so much, and I want to hug~