Chapter 78

"Father male and female father, I will definitely study hard." Gao Gao, who had been quiet for a long time without speaking, lifted up to look at Feng Zao and assured him that his eyes were bright and firm.

Cake is a relatively precocious little worm, and he can understand these big truths with him.

Feng Zao didn't say anything, he just touched Gao Gao's little head and nodded with a smile, his own cubs understood, although Gao Gao was just as simple as they promised to study hard, but they all knew Gao Gao With this temperament, as long as it is what he says, he will definitely work hard to complete it.

"Eat the chestnuts, this is what the male father specially peeled." Feng Zao took out the chestnuts that were kept warm in his arms and gave them to the cake.

Seeing the chestnut, Gao Gao squinted his eyes, and said with a small mouth: "No wonder I just felt that the male father's body was fragrant, it turned out to be fried chestnuts with sugar." He happily picked up a small chestnut and ate it. up.

Sure enough, it is delicious, powdery and glutinous, and the sweetness of chestnuts.

Hughes looked at Gai Gao with a funny look, this little nose is really smart, I saw him deliberately jealous and said: "Only the male father smells good, what about the female father? Did Gao Gao not like the female father so he didn't smell it? Does it smell?" I

thought that Cake Cake would say that she couldn't smell it, after all, he didn't have anything to eat, and Cake Cake wouldn't lie, just when he was thinking about how Cake Cake would answer, he didn't expect him to say loudly. : "The female father is more fragrant, and the smell like neinei is particularly good." After speaking, he looked at Xiang Fengzao, "Father, I want to go home at night and want some milk."

After listening to Hughes, he was still confused for a while. When did it taste milky? The beads of his laundry are not milky, nor is the shower gel!

Just when he was thinking, he suddenly saw Feng Zao looking at his chest with something wrong.

He understood something in an instant, only to see him wrap his clothes unnaturally.

There's no way that his chest will swell a little during pregnancy, and he was raised so well by Feng Zao, but isn't it because he has milk.

In order to divert Gao Gao's attention, Hughes specially helped him with some dishes and asked him to eat more rice and less chestnuts.

Feng Hao was sneaking at Hughes with his eyes, intentionally or unintentionally, while eating.

Knowing that Hughes was uncomfortable, he glared at Feng Zao with a blushing face, and then he restrained himself.

When the family of worms sat down after eating, Kuai Gao looked out the window and found that some of the worms were very old and had wrinkles on their faces.

Cake: "Some worms outside look so old. Well, there are more wrinkles than my mother-in-law."

Hugh also hugged Cake and sat him on his lap. He was obedient. Cake's little nose said, "Then you will be promising in the future, but you can't dislike me and the male father's old appearance."

Cake grabbed Hugh's hand, shook his head and returned, "The female father and the male father can't be disgusted either. Gao Gao looks so small now." The

tender little milky voice made Hugh and Feng Zao laugh.

Seeing that it was almost time, Hughes took out his brain and entered the test taker number of Gao Gao. At the moment when he clicked it, he clearly knew that Gao Gao's strength could pass, but his hands were still trembling involuntarily.