Chapter 21 Live Streaming

"Hey! Arthur wait for me." Adongle trotted to Arthur's side.

    Arthur stopped when he heard the sound, turned his head and saw that it was A Donger who asked suspiciously, "What's the matter? Major General."

    "Hahahahaha, I received the document from the above yesterday and I have to transfer it back to the capital star. , I want to ask when you guys will leave so that I can take a downwind starship." Adong Er scratched his head and said embarrassedly, but his tone was very excited.

    Being able to transfer back to the capital star this time is also the one who has been recognized by the above. For the military female, it is the greatest honor to be recognized.

    "Ah! Congratulations, I heard that the major general's family belonged to the capital star, and it would be good to transfer it back this time." Arthur said sincerely, after all, he also saw the major general's style on the battlefield at that time, this time he can adjust It's also a good thing to go back to the capital, and they also like the straightforward A Donger. He is also very capable. It will be good to work together as colleagues in the future.

    "We are leaving the day after tomorrow, and Major General Hughes can go back to recuperate because of his injury. I'll just check everything tomorrow."

    "Well, I'll go and organize the handover procedures first. See you back, Arthur." Adonel finished. Then da da da trot and left.

    here.

    "Master, I can go to the bathroom by myself." Hughes was a little helpless these days. He had never suffered any injuries before, and now his injuries are far less serious than before, but Master Xiong treats himself as a porcelain doll. Even go to the bathroom to accompany.

    "No, how are you injured? What if you suddenly feel dizzy and fall down this time? I'll hold you." Feng Zao said solemnly, but his little hand took the opportunity to touch it.

    "Besides, I haven't seen you anywhere, don't be shy."

    Hughes held his forehead, this is really a sweet burden.

    After Hughes compromised, Feng Zao helped him in, but the blush on his face when he came out betrayed Hugh's restlessness.

    Feng Zao looked at the blush on Hugh's face and kissed him, alas, thinking about when the days of being able to watch and not eating can be over.

    After thinking about it, he gently bit on the red ear of Hughes again, and rubbed his teeth lightly.

    "Master, the doctor said that you can't do that during your recuperation." Hughes said with a flushed face.

    "Oh~ of course I know, but you look too tempting now, hehe!"

    Hughes: I'm so tempting if there is a wound on my face.

    However, these words are very useful to Hughes. His hero is really, every time he speaks, it is sweet to the worm's heart.

    "Master, we are going home the day after tomorrow. Anwen called me and said that I had a three-month recuperation vacation after I went back. This time, the bone wings were severely injured before they could go back."

    Speaking of bone wings Hughes was a little worried. The weather was hot right now, so sweating and taking a shower every day was a hassle.

    Feng Zaozong said to Hughes, "What about the report?" "A     Donger

    has been transferred back to the capital star this time, and he and Lieutenant General Hongda will complete the report."

Well, I saw a lot of worms this time without their hands and feet. Do they have to take care of them before they can go back to the army?"

    "The hands and feet basically have to be raised for a year before they can grow out. Our military females have good resilience, as long as they don't have a heartbeat. There is a high probability that you can recover, unless you have no desire to survive."

    Feng Zao looked at Hughes: "I don't know when I can develop a medicine that can ease the recovery period of the military female. I have seen the process of raising a military female with a broken limb these days. too painful."

    Thinking of those seriously injured military female Feng already had a sour heart, even though she was a hero, she had to go through such a painful regeneration process, and she could only bear that kind of pain alive.

    Hughes was not surprised to hear Feng Zao say such words. After all, his hero is a kind worm, and it must be uncomfortable to see these scenes.

    "There's no way, this can only be done. It's good to get through it. If you can't get it, you'll be crippled." Thinking of this Hughes makes me feel uncomfortable. That's how many of his comrades-in-arms can only spend their days in the Disabled Military Women's Center. , do errands or do some tedious work every day, and can no longer show heroism on the battlefield.

    Suddenly Feng Zao raised his head and said seriously: "I must work hard to study medicines when I go back, for these great military females."

    And also for my favorite Hughes to bear less pressure and pain in the future.

    Hughes responded with a smile. He knew that Feng Zao was also doing this so that he could suffer less when he was injured in the future.

    Injuries cannot be avoided on the battlefield, so start elsewhere to relieve the pain. This is the purest original intention of Fengzao.

    Just as the two insects were thinking about each other, the sound of "di~" rang out.

    "Hey, hello, is it Fengzao male?"

    "I am, may I ask..."

    "My name is Adili, we are on the green live broadcast, and you had a marriage proposal on our live broadcast before and the response was very good, so I think Ask if you are willing to cooperate with us."

    Feng Zao was a little surprised, after all, it had been several months since the live broadcast, but suddenly his little head was running wildly: his salary is not as high as Hughes, and his family's savings are also Before Hughes, how could the worm who wanted to raise his wife not make money when he said it was good.

    Live streaming is like making money! This is the final answer in the brain.

    Seeing that he didn't respond for a long time, Adili thought it was going to be cool this time. After all, he contacted the male so suddenly, it would be fine if the male didn't blame him. What was he expecting?

    Just when Adiri wanted to apologize, suddenly Feng Zao's voice came from the phone: "Yes, but I can't go back to the capital until the day after tomorrow, otherwise we will meet in the day after tomorrow to discuss how to do it."

    "That's great, then, we're there. Time to contact."

    "Okay, goodbye."

    Hughes looked at Feng Zao suspiciously.

    "It's a live broadcast platform. I think I will go back to see the situation at that time. If I live broadcast, I can make money." Feng Zao told Hughes about the phone call.

    "The hero does not need to make money, I will make good money." Hughes said a little dull.

    "I know that our Hughes is great, but I also want to make money for my family. I hope that everything Hughes uses is bought by me, and I think the live broadcast is very interesting and I want to try it."

    Hughes listened Wanfengzao was a little happy when he said that, his own hero really has a different style of doing things, but he likes it very much.

    "Since this is the case, I agree with the hero." After saying that, Hughes groaned.

    "I'm hungry! I'll go to the kitchen to cook some food first. I'll be back soon after lying down and resting." After that, he touched Hughes' hair and walked out of the ward.

    Hughes was lying on the hospital bed obediently, thinking that Feng Zao's live broadcast was for himself, and his heart was pounding.