Chapter 74

Back

home, Hughes found two packages at the door. Just when he was about to go over to see what they were, Feng Zao took a step forward and looked at the package list.

"Hey~ Did it arrive so soon? As expected of an expedited item, it was delivered in just one afternoon." Feng Zao picked up the two packages and was once again impressed by the Zerg's express delivery speed. He remembered the delivery of the two packages. The place of delivery is another star.

Fortunately, it was here, and the wind felt a little colder tonight. It is estimated that the temperature should drop rapidly in the past few days. Alas~ I haven't even said hello to autumn yet, winter is coming.

"What is this?" Hughes asked when he saw two packages appearing inexplicably at the door of his house.

"Oh, it's the office worker's office blanket that I ordered for you in winter, and there are a few belly wraps specially designed to keep the stomach warm." Feng Zao put down the things and found it for Hughes to take it apart.

Hearing this, Hughes smiled slightly. The little knots in this clock's life are always created a little romantic flavor by Feng Zao without any advice.

Suddenly Feng Zao seemed to think of something, "I'll be helping Cake to see two winter pajamas, as well as scarves and hats.

Forget it, let's choose together after dinner, let's buy pajamas for parents and children."

Hughes Nodding, he never minds what he wears anyway, but the parent-child pajamas seem to sound pretty good.

"I'm going to cook first, you unpack the package." After he said that, he blew a kiss to Hughes and walked away.

Seeing that it was still early, Feng Zao planned to come to a live broadcast to cook, but he skillfully turned on the Guangnao live broadcast function.

"Hello everyone! Braised fish and steamed eggs will be done on the live broadcast today."

Sure enough, as soon as it was broadcast live, online netizens poured into the live broadcast room one after another. This group of melon-eating and cp bugs don't want to watch today. Food live broadcast, they all know that Major General Hughes is pregnant with eggs, God! Second child, second child!

[Yongzi Xiongzi, is the Major General really pregnant again? 】

[It must be true, the Interstellar Hospital has released news, we Zerg probably haven't had a second child for about three hundred years! ]

[As expected of Yuko Kazuya, the concentrated essence of love is hot now! Haha~]

[Xiong I also want to lay eggs for you. ]

[Upstairs, remember to eat two more peanuts...]

...

Feng Zao was about to talk about food steps when he saw that everyone was still so enthusiastic, and then saw that the number of comments that were rising were all about the announcement of Hughes by the Star Hospital today. Pregnant with a second child.

Seeing that everyone was so eager to know, Feng Zao decided to have a few words with you.

"Yes, Hughes is confirmed to be pregnant with the second child, it's been three months."

"It's a little female, but because the eggs are very obedient and obedient, Hughes has no symptoms of pregnancy, and then there were some small accidents today. We just found out that we are pregnant with a second child."