Chapter 52

Although egg-carrying would not burden the female body at all, at most it would have a better appetite, but Feng Zao was still worried, and put one arm around the waist and the other in front of Hughes' stomach every day.

The two of them got a lot of worms in the army like this. I didn't expect that it was still this behavior outside.

Hughes didn't say anything, he liked Feng Zao to protect himself like this.

"Come here, walk slowly." Feng Zao carefully hugged Hughes and walked to the steps of the restaurant door.

The guard at the entrance of the restaurant saw this posture and thought that the female worm was about to give birth and ran over quickly, only to find the real worm poop when he got closer. This is the love of the worm's husband.

Embarrassed, he could only pretend that he didn't find anything, and pretended to see how the weather was.

Walking into the restaurant, there is a lot of noise around.

Everyone has discovered them, especially now that the wind is in the limelight, and all the insects know about the spirited potion he invented.

He looks good, has a good personality, can cook and can study medicines. Where can I find such male insects? Now that I have a chance to see Feng Zao, some restless insects have begun to think carefully.

They had also seen Feng Zao on the Internet saying that they would only marry one worm, but each worm feels that they are special. If they can brush their faces in front of Feng Zao, then...

Feng Zao chooses one When the seat was seated, the waiter picked up the menu and walked over, "Hello! Here's the menu." The

waiter was very excited. Hughes was his idol. He just graduated a year ago and wanted to take the military female test, but he didn't record it, so now he is on the sidelines. Part-time while reading and studying, and strive to be admitted to the military female this year.

Hughes glanced at the menu and asked for two glasses of juice and two simple dishes.

Feng Zao ordered a bowl of sugar and two meat dishes as usual.

Seeing that the worm in the soup was lost, Hughes failed to escape the fate of drinking the soup in the end.

Seeing that they had ordered the meal, the insects on the side were all anxious to hit Xiao Jiujiu.

At this time, a military female who looked at the same type as Hughes stepped forward with a smile. He was very confident in himself. Since Feng Zao liked the type of Hughes, he would also like him. Well, the male, hold him a little more and I'm afraid he won't like it?

"Dear Yuko Kazuya, my name is Ross, and I'm your fan, may I take a group photo?" Ross also bowed politely.

Hughes frowned and saw that the insect in front of him was the same type as himself, but Hughes knew what he was thinking.

In the army before, after Hong Da Maosui failed to recommend himself, there will still be military females licking their faces and leaning on Feng Zao.

Last time, Zhenli also quietly told him about the airport.

"I'm sorry, I can't take photos or sign autographs." Feng Zao rolled his eyes in his heart. He has been shown his love by a lot of bugs recently, so when Ross came over, he knew what was going on.

Ross's face stiffened for a moment, and then he quickly regained his smile, "Does the male have any concerns?" He then glanced at Hughes.

Feng Zao saw this worm so ignorant of his face, and even glanced at it, the wife-loving demon immediately pulled his face down and his voice was cold, "Please leave, this is our dining table."