Chapter 12 Visitors

The news of Jane leaving home for a male worm swept the residence like a wind.

There were waves of bugs that night. Everyone wanted to see the true face of the male bugs. Their planet was more inclined to receive news and it was a few days slower than the average planet, so I didn't see Feng Zao on the Internet. live broadcasts and news.

But Hughes and the others knew that Rao Yong was a civilian major general who was good at fighting.

...

[Zhen Li, is this your male worm cub? It looks so good, my little female worm is not married yet, why don't we be in-laws. ]

[Zhenli Zhenli, my little Asian female is so good, your little male must like it. ]

[And my family, my worm will soon graduate from the female worm college, and the grades are very good, and I will definitely be able to take good care of your little male worm. ]

[You get out of the way, and I...]

...

Feng was frightened by the scene in front of him early on, and he once again felt how rare and precious males are.

Although Zhenli has a gentle personality, when he was chatting with everyone, he said that his female worm would come to visit him with his male lord for a while, so now Zhenli is very angry, he knows what these worms are fighting Notice.

It is nothing more than to see that Feng Zao was born a noble, and Xiusi is not good-looking, so they want to put their female insects next to Feng Zao.

Seeing that Zhenli's face was not good, Feng Zao immediately said: "Hello everyone, my name is Feng Zao, and I am the hero of Hughes.

I understand what everyone said just now. I swore to Hughes that I would only marry him in my life. I'm just a worm, so I'm sorry everyone, Hughes is a very good, very good worm, and I don't want to let him down."

Although he heard Feng Zao say this more than once, Zhen Li was still shocked at this moment. I feel more and more that my female worm really has the vision to marry such a good worm.

Hughes also blushed on the side, Feng Zao always didn't care about his male identity, and he was very protective of himself to give himself a sense of security wherever he was.

The worms who heard this remark all stared with wide eyes. Although they could not judge whether what the male worm said was true, at least they had never seen a male worm say these words.

Except for Feng Zao, the worms present are either female or sub-female. They know that marriage is not easy, especially after listening to Feng Zao's words, their faces are panicked. After all, there is no worm who doesn't like a simple and happy family.

What they did just now was really rude. After all, who would want other worms to exist in their marriage, they couldn't accept it themselves, so why should they let Hughes accept it.

Everyone looked at Feng Zao and could only say that they hoped that their worms could meet male worms like Feng Zao in the future.

The scene was a little embarrassing, and everyone's expressions changed. Zhen Li saw that they also realized that they were wrong, so she came out to smooth things out, "It's getting late, the couple is either on the road during the day or helping at home. I'm busy with work, and I'm probably tired now, let them rest first."

Everyone heard the steps in Zhen Li's words, and they all said goodbye and went home.

"Father, don't pay attention to what they say, the male lord is not going to marry another worm." Hughes explained to his female father after they left, fearing that Zhenli would be pissed off.

As a visitor, Zhenli didn't know whether to be happy or worried for her female worm. Looking at Hughes' eyes towards Feng Zao's slow love, he was very afraid that if something happened to Hughes too deeply, Hughes' heart would die.

If Feng Zao knew about Zhen Li's thoughts, he would have snickered. For Feng Zao, he had been living on earth after all, so he could only accept monogamy for his partner.

And he has always longed for a happy family, so as long as he gets married, he will never betray his partner. Besides, he loves Hughes very much, and he can't wait to stick to him all the time, so that his eyes will always only see him as a worm.

The three worms watched TV in the living room and chatted casually, but it was a very common move, which made Zhenli want to cry several times. Until Hughes appeared in such a scene.

But Zhenli didn't say much, just like what Hughes said to himself today, life is very good now, simple and warm.

...

There aren't many good TV shows, so Jane got up at nine o'clock and explained that she went to rest first. When she's older, she doesn't have enough energy, so she always goes to bed earlier.

Feng Zao and Hughes, the two honeymoon worms, are full of energy. At the moment, they are taking a bath to relieve the fatigue of the day. As for why they are taking a bath together. Hehe, of course it was a male worm who acted like a spoiled brat!

Feng Zao squeezed a lot of shower gel for bubble bath and rubbed it into bubbles, and the two insects soaked in it comfortably.

"Master, the female father is very happy to see us here today. Thank you very much, the female father has not been so happy for many years." Hughes leaned against Feng Zao's arms and said softly, although Zhenli didn't say anything Too many words, but Hughes saw the happiness and joy of Chung Zhenli.

"Idiot, why are you saying thank you, he's both your father and my father.

It would be nice if the father would move in and live with us so you could always watch him, and if the father didn't want to, We often come to see him." Feng Zao said, twisting Hughes' long hair up.

"Is what the hero said true?" Hughes was a little surprised that Feng Zao would say these words. Although he knew that Feng Zao was a generous and gentleman male, he really didn't expect Feng Zao to propose to let Zhen Li and them go. live together.

Looking at Hughes' big eyes and looking at himself like a poor little milk dog, he smiled and pinched Hughes' nose and said, "When did your hero deceive you."

Hughes nestled sweetly in his own hero . He secretly smiled, and he felt that his hero was really attractive and fragrant.

"Baby, for my goodness, is there any reward tonight?" Feng Zao's claws were dishonestly touching.

Hughes knew that the "bad embryo" of his own hero would definitely say this, and immediately kissed Feng Zao.

The movement was quick but the red ears still revealed the shyness of Hughes.

Feng Zao smiled deliberately, "Baby, this is your first time kissing me, but don't even think about it." Then he stretched out two restless hands and imprisoned Hughes below.

Seeing the red on Hughes's three-dimensional face, the dry heat in Feng Zao's body instantly swept over.

The two worms stumbled to the bedroom. At this time, Hughes was no longer red on his cheeks and ears, and even his body was a touch of pink. Feng Zao widened his eyes and watched Hughes swallow silently...

The low voice and the entwined shadows in the night all revealed the sweetness of love...