Chapter 50 Conference

"Huh, why do I think I'm a little bit hurt and scared? No, I'm a little tight and nervous." Feng Zao's feet were trembling. Before he came to the Zerg, he was just a person who stayed in the laboratory all day and didn't ask about the world.

After he traveled to the Zerg, he became famous by livestreaming his wife, but this press conference was a very serious occasion, which made him so nervous that he just wanted to shrink back into his "shell".

Hughes looked at the shivering hero in his arms, and patted Feng Zao's little head gently, "Don't be nervous, just tell me the research process, and then a few reporters will ask questions

. Kodak will also be there."

Feng Zao pouted, "Well, I want a reward tonight."

Hughes looked down at Feng Zao, looking at him eagerly with a pair of bright eyes, thinking of last night's picture He blushed suddenly, "Cough~ it's too early to talk about this."

"Okay." Feng Zao pouted aggrievedly and leaned into Hughes' ear and whispered, "When I entered last night, Eggy kicked me."

Hughes blushed instantly, how, how could he say such a thing.

Seeing the shy look of Hughes, Feng Zao suddenly became less nervous, "Okay, let's stop bothering you, let's go to the scene."

...

Hughes saw that many reporters had gathered at the door of the scene and drove around to the back. Enter through the worker's entrance.

...

on stage.

Kodak and Hughes and a few bugs who don't know their names sat on the seats.

Kodak: "I have already told your studio the reason for calling everyone here today. I think everyone is very excited at this time.

I won't say much, let's welcome today's protagonist Yuko Kazuya."

Feng Zao took a deep breath in the backstage and walked to the speaking table with a smile on his face, "Hello everyone, my name is Feng Zao, and today I want to introduce to you the medicine I developed.

The main function of the potion is to relieve pain during regeneration. At

this time, Feng Zao's face became solemn, "I am in the army every day, and I can often see some seriously injured military females in great pain when they heal themselves." Feng Zao looked at the

serious reporters in the audience and sighed, "Everyone knows that Zerg's self-healing ability is very strong, but everyone has been injured sometimes, or there are family members who are military females at home.

Usually, we are injured a little and seem to feel that the wound will heal quickly and not feel any pain, but for military females, it is inevitable to have broken hands and feet or broken bones and wings on the battlefield. "

They are desperately trying to protect this worm star to protect everyone's lives. Maybe everyone will say that this is what military females should do."

There is nothing wrong with this, just like every insect on the insect star should cherish and protect its own home.

We shouldn't be watching as a bystander when they're hurt after their hard work, so that's why I researched this potion, and I named it "Hope"."

At this time, Feng had turned on the screen and played it first. It's not the pictures related to the medicine, but the heroic gestures of some military females on the battlefield. The

screen turns page after page, the fierce battlefield, the smoke after the end, the injured female soldiers, the painful regeneration process...

All the people present Chongdu watched this scene with tears in his eyes.

The photographers below were desperately taking pictures, and some reporters were still secretly wiping their tears.

Feng Zao secretly looked at Hughes, and Hughes was also secretly watching his eyes full of tears. Proud.

Feng Zao didn't read the manuscript he had prepared before, but suddenly remembered the seriously injured military females he saw in the recovery building. He wanted to use them as the starting point for this conference, so that everyone would not The heroes who used to be forgotten

...

After the screen is over, Feng Zao didn't rush to talk about the potion, but waited for the reporters to recover...

Feng Zao saw that everyone had almost adjusted, "Now let's talk about the problem of the potion.

Please look at the big screen. This is the composition table of the potion and all the experimental procedures."

All indicators indicated that there was no problem with the potion.

Kodak: "Everyone must have known the significance of this research after reading this tube of medicine just now. Anyone who has any questions can ask questions, but each bug can only ask one question."

There were a total of six newspapers at the press conference. Two of the top six Zerg newspapers are dedicated to the army.

At this time, all the reporters raised their hands, and Feng Zao picked a bug that was close to him after all.

Reporter 1: "Hello Yuko Fengzao! We all know that research consumes a lot of money. You have just worked for a year. Can you disclose the source of the funds?"

Feng Zao: "Hello, because I have the shortest time to enter the pharmacy, so The research funds for the experiments are also the least.

Everyone should also know that I usually broadcast live broadcasts, and the money I earn from the live broadcasts is also spent on experiments."

At this time, Feng Zao looked at Kodak and smirked, "Lieutenant General, you haven't Give me the bonus, remember to transfer it to Hughes' account! We still have to raise the little bugs."

"Hahahaha~" The bugs present were amused, which made the atmosphere a lot easier.

Kodak "..." It's amazing to have worms, but it seems to be quite amazing.

"This question is over, the next one." Feng Zao called the next one when he saw the atmosphere was good.

Reporter 2: "Hello Xiongzi! We all know that some small animals will be required for experiments during the experiment, but live pets are not cheap, or the ones for experiments are even more expensive.

We also know that you make money from live broadcasts, but the medicines are also very expensive. How did you solve it at the time?"

Feng Zao: "I was also distressed when I mentioned this.

At the beginning, I used a white mouse and found that the price was too high, so I used a small bee raised at home, but the operation will be a little more complicated, but fortunately it can save money. Hearing this ,

Hughes can understand why there is a lot less honey in the house recently. It turns out that Feng Zao took some bees.

Hughes shook his head

. , the question is over, the next one. "

There are always insects asking questions, and Feng Zao is also constantly answering. Feng Zao on the stage seems to have a layer of warm and intelligent light on his body, so dazzling that insects can't take their eyes away.

The photographers under the stage can't help sighing through the camera . It's really attractive to see such male insects!