Chapter 61 Cubs are here

Feng Zao and Hughes were very nervous these days, because Eggy was about to break the shell in these few days, so they didn't dare to relax a little, and kept a worm to keep an eye on Eggy.

Eggy also wanted to come out in a hurry. In recent days, she has not been out with Xiaohei. Every day is quiet and quiet. Hughes consulted the doctor and said that it was Eggy's situation to save enough money on the day the shell was broken. The strength is good to break through the eggshell.

Generally, the normal egg may not rest until the day before the shell is broken, but for the high-level situation of egg, the egg shell will be very strong, so it is normal for several days in advance.

What should be noted now is that the high-grade eggs will be relatively fragile after a month of lactation after their shells are broken, but after this month, the physique of the cubs will be greatly improved. In short, the body is very good.

...

Hughes stared at Eggy with wide eyes and said dumbfoundedly: "Master, the doctor said that Eggy will break the shell today, right?"

Feng Zao also stared roundly. With tired eyes, he returned, "That's right."

"It's been all morning, why haven't there been any movement at all. It seems that the balls haven't moved at all since last night."

Feng Zao didn't know, but the Male Bug Association brought it at noon yesterday. A professional insect breeding expert came to check and said that the shell will be broken today.

At the time, he was still a little confused about the behavior of the Male Insect Association, but Hughes knew that they would come sooner or later, but any records of male insects in the hospital would be forwarded to the Male Insect Protection Association.

Originally, the Male Insect Association wanted to come to witness the SS-class worm cub's shell-breaking scene on this day, so as to record it, but Hughes refused. At this moment, he just wanted to be with his family, but the worms of the male worm association insisted on recording the broken shell.

Helplessly, under the dispute between the two sides, Feng Zao proposed the broken shell scene of the live broadcast of Dandan. Anyway, the Male Bug Association has already announced that Dandan is SS-level, and everyone's eyes are on their own homes. Insects are annoying.

"I'll turn on the live broadcast of Guangnao first." Feng Zao found a place to aim the live broadcast area of ​​Guangnao at Eggy and sat back next to Hughes.

【Wow! It's eggs. 】

【Is the egg about to break its shell? ]

...

The worms in the live broadcast room are going crazy. They have been babbling for an hour and still haven't moved. Feng Zao sees that it's almost lunch time. When he wants to get up to cook, the eggs suddenly shake.

Feng Zao and Hughes were so frightened that they sat up straight, and the live broadcast room also quieted down for fear that they would make a noise.

From time to time, there was a crashing sound from inside Eggy, and Hughes held Feng Zao's hand nervously. The two insects didn't dare to breathe, they were as motionless as two puppets.

After about five minutes, the sound of the impact began to become rhythmic. After three hits by gravity, it was lightly hit, and after another five minutes, the balls that had been shaking began to move.

Just when everyone was wondering, a small crack appeared on the surface of the egg, and the small fine lines became bigger and bigger. The egg shell on the top shattered and fell down with a "click" sound, and a pair of small white tender hands fell from the egg shell. stretched out.