Chapter 34 Blind Date

"Master Xiong got up, didn't you say you want to invite guests to dinner today, it's almost ten o'clock now." Seeing that Feng was still asleep, Hughes couldn't help urging him to get up.

It was agreed on Saturday that I would invite Adong Er and the head of the head and the little males of the head's house to have dinner, but Feng Zao did an experiment in the laboratory for a day yesterday and answered that his mental state was not very good. Still haven't woken up.

"Seuss, I really want to sleep~" Feng Zao said with a little nasal voice that had just woken up, and it sounded a little coquettish.

Hughes felt that Feng Zao was so cute and mischievously pinched the tip of Feng Zao's delicate little nose.

"Then I still have to get up. The tea and condiments I ordered yesterday were delivered early this morning, and I signed for them.

I have roughly classified them just now," said Hughes.

"Huh? I'll get up right away, don't worry about it." Feng Zao heard that Hughes said that he had arranged the food, and got up immediately. He can't bear to do these housework for his little baby.

Hughes thought that Feng Zao might be lying in bed, but he didn't expect to get up as soon as he heard that he was tidying up, and he was startled by the speed of the action.

...

French early went downstairs to take these things from Hughes, and said, "Don't worry about these things, Hughes, I can't bear you doing housework.

" It doesn't count as housework." Hughes suddenly knew why Feng Zao suddenly got up, it turned out that he was reluctant to do things by himself, hehe! So happy.

"That doesn't work either, you are my little treasure." Feng Zao shouted loudly, ignoring Hughes' words.

Hughes said sweetly: "Okay, then I'll watch you do it."

...

After about an hour of work, all the food is ready.

"They're almost here too!" said Hughes.

"Ding dong~" the doorbell rang.

"Just come, I'll open the door." Hughes said with a smile.

As soon as the door opened, A Donger's tall body blocked the door. Seeing that it was Hughes who had not seen him for a long time, Adonger grinned and said, "Brother, I brought some nutrition and fruit here. Eat something?"

Hughes After inviting A Dong Er in the door with a blank face, looking at the silly A Dong Er, he was really afraid that the arrogant male would look down on him.

After all, as soon as he entered the door and smelled the fragrance, he went straight to the dining table, and his dazed appearance looked a little not very smart.

"Seuss, you are so lucky to be able to eat such delicious food every day. I will watch Fengzao's cooking videos. Unfortunately, the worst class I used to have in the female insect school was the cooking class." Adong Er scratched himself The big head said without the slightest embarrassment.

"Ding dong~" The doorbell rang again.

"It must be the head of the room and the others. I'll open the door." Feng Zao ran away.

At this time, Adong Er was a little flustered and sorted his clothes, and then said nervously: "Hugh, how do I look like this."

Hugh sighed silently in his heart and said, "It's good, relax. "

Come on, come on, room chief, Arthur, this is Major General Adonger.

Let's see if this figure is very sturdy, and you will feel safe at first sight." Feng Zao said with a small voice.

Yasuo looked at Adong secretly, he was tall, um, liked it. Appearance is correct, looks good, pass. I heard my father say that he also made a lot of military exploits to save the lives of many insects, this point, full marks!

Seeing the male worm looking at him, A Donger straightened his chest unconsciously.

Seeing that Adong Er didn't look very smart, Hughes coughed and said, "Cough, let's sit down to eat and chat while eating.

" Seeing that his male worm has been looking at A Donger, he can tell from his expression that his spring heart is sprouting, and he is unspeakably happy.

...

"Major General Adonger has ever been in a relationship." Yasuo asked suddenly.

A Donger, who had just drank a sip of soda, choked and said shyly, "No, no males like me when I grow up like this."

"That's it!" Yasuo was a little happy. Unlike other males, other males like soft-bodied sub-females, and they like taller females.

So I just fell in love with Adonger as soon as I saw it, and after listening to the information obtained by the head of the room, this Major General Adonger is still a worm with integrity.

"You should also know my conditions. I think we are a good match, so let's try to get along." Yasuo said slowly.

"What, yes, is that what I understand?" A Donger was a little stunned.

Seeing Adong's unsatisfactory appearance, Hughes said: "Your Excellency Yasuo, I'm sorry, my brother is so carefree and can't speak, he's just too happy to look stupid. "

Hahahaha, it's alright, since Major General Adonger and my male worm are destined to have a relationship, why don't we try to date each other?" The head of the room said quickly, his male worm is finally about to enter the emotional stage, and I can't wait for him to hurry up and stay where he is. How can you care about these little details when you get married.

"What, Major General Adonger doesn't want to?" Yasuo put down his chopsticks and said with a small mouth.

"I'm willing, I'm willing." Adonger, who had come to his senses, said quickly, looking at Yasuo Adonger who pouted and blushed.

"Just call me Adonger." Adonger said, averting his eyes.

Feng Zao saw the atmosphere and said, "That's good, that's good, you two are done, you have to invite us to dinner another day!

Come, come, let's eat first, hot pot is delicious only when it is lively and lively. "

Yes, yes, yes, let's eat and eat, you two will slowly get to know each other." The head of the room said with a smile on his face.

...

Hughes, Kaze Hayao, and the room chief met under the table, and everyone was very happy.

Everyone was very happy when they saw this pair of blind date bugs.