Chapter 39 The Rise of Cold Noodles

The rhythmic clang clang of the treadmill outside was Seuss running, and the home robot was helping Feng Zao sort the ingredients in the kitchen.

"Hey~ Xiao Hei, you are really capable. Next month, Hughes and I will reward you with an oil bath to take good care of your joints." Feng Zao named his robot Xiao Hei because he was all in addition to A few places are white and others are black.

"Thank you, master, this is what I should do." After speaking, a big smile appeared on the screen.

"Okay~ It's alright here, you can go out to charge!" Feng Zao patted Xiao Hei on the shoulder.

...

Feng Zao prepared the ingredients and turned on the live broadcast equipment.

"Hello everyone! The gourmet jelly and ice powder on the first two live broadcasts are very happy to be loved by everyone. The weather is hot and everyone pays attention to heatstroke prevention.

The previous two were considered snacks, and today we will make a staple food. Name It's called cold noodles." Feng Zao enthusiastically promoted what he was going to broadcast live.

[Come on, come on, my father likes the jelly I learned to make last time. 】

【I also made it for my male father, and he praised me. This is the first time he praised me. (Stinky expression)]

[Well...I made ice powder for my boyfriend]

[Please don't abuse insects upstairs]

...

"Okay~ Let's start now.

First fry some peanuts, be careful not to burn the heat . Then cut some shredded cucumbers.

If you don't like cilantro, you can leave it alone. Finally, a few millets are spicy.

The following is the seasoning part, or I will post it in my account as before." Feng Zaoli said after frying the peanuts.

"Now it's the question-and-answer session again, I'll pick a few questions to answer.

Hughes? My baby is running outside, hehe, Hughes likes sports, so his figure is perfect. Feng Zao shook his head proudly and said.

[Your Excellency Feng Zao, did Lulu Entertainment invite you to the party?]

"Invited, then I will take Hughes with you." "

Can I eat more cold noodles?

" "Cold noodles and ice noodles can only be said to be a snack to relieve summer heat. Cold noodles can be used as a staple food, but these three items should not be eaten regularly, otherwise it will easily cause stomach upsets." "

"Okay, the answering session is over, let's go to the next article."

After the noodles are cooked, remove them from cold water, then add seasonings and side dishes.

Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and finally heat the oil and pour it over. "Feng Zao said while making it, and a simple and delicious cold noodle is done.

"It's done. If the weather is hot recently, if you don't have a good appetite, you can make a bowl and try it. Just remember not to eat it too often.

Or today's live broadcast ends here! Bye bye~" Feng Zao turned off his light brain and looked at the time, it was still early, so he could cook two simple dishes.

Feng Zao fry two eggs and a plate of sausages in the kitchen, and made a dish of minced garlic Lettuce.

When the vegetables were taken out, Hughes just took a shower.