Chapter 27 The Assorted Robots

Walking through a street, although the insects coming and going all looked at them, Hughes was not walking with his head down.

    Feng Zao peeked at Hughes and couldn't help but smile. He knew that Hughes always felt that he was ordinary, so after having a family, he would always pay more attention to his appearance.

    Feng Zao knew that all Zerg males like good-looking and soft-bodied females. Although Feng Zao has said more than once that he doesn't mind these things, the thought of Hughes as a native Zerg has been ingrained in his mind. So he can only tell him step by step that he only loves him.

    Seeing Hughes walking down a street now, he raised his head. Feng had long known that Hughes would open his heart slowly and not worry about his appearance.

    "The hero is here, it's this mall." Hughes didn't know what Feng Zai was thinking, he just cheered for himself along the way.

    yes! The one who lives with me is my hero and not other worms, so why should I care about other people's opinions? In fact, some things are easy to say. If you figure it out, it will pass. It just needs a process, and Hughes decided to take this step.

    What catches the eye is a magnificent building.

    "Wow! It's so big! Hughes, let's go in and take a look." After finishing speaking, Feng Zao took Hughes and walked in.

    They walked to the display stand, saw the household appliances on the sixth floor and went to the sixth floor.

    "This mall in Hughes is really big, much bigger than the one we went to on our honeymoon." Feng Zao sighed.

    "This is the largest shopping mall in Capital Star. Basically everything you can think of can be sold here, as well as paradise." Hughes replied.

    "Ding~" The elevator reached the sixth floor.

    "Welcome to Electric City" is the voice of two robots as soon as you exit the elevator door.

    Feng Zao glanced at the two robots. It turned out that they were workers. They could communicate easily, which was in line with the image of electrical appliances.

    "Hello! Where is the home robot?" Hughes asked.

    "Hello, the home robot is the fifth storefront and sixth storefront to the left at the elevator exit." The robotic voice sounded.

    Feng Zao thought this robot was fun. After all, he was here on Earth, and all men on Earth like machines.

    Hughes looked at his hero staring at the robot like a little worm, and thought it was so cute!

    Funny and helpless, he said, "Let's go over, Lord!"

    Feng Xue replied embarrassedly after hearing the voice of Hughes.

    ...

    As soon as I arrived at the store, Feng Zao's eyes lit up. There are a lot of robots, but unfortunately the poor self can't afford them now.

    Hughes and Feng Zai looked around inside, and Feng Zai found that the robot points were still very obvious.

    Some are learning robots, specializing in tutoring little bugs to learn. Some are companion robots, designed to accompany bugs who are old and alone. There are a few more...

    "Hugh! Why does this have a companion robot!" Feng Zao said a little embarrassedly.

    Hughes didn't think anything. After all, many females may never meet males in their entire lives, so these females are either femininity or buy a companion robot or stay single all the time.

    "This is very common, but the price is high, but I heard that the sales are good." Hughes couldn't hear Feng Zao's pure appearance, after all, Feng Zao was like a hungry wolf when he did it.

    "Ah? It's still like this! Well, it's okay, we were lucky enough to meet." Feng Zao deliberately learned to be fortunate, which is really funny.

    "Huh? Look, Hughes, the household robot is here." Feng Zao saw it at a glance.

    "Let's see, the household cleaning robot is 30,000 star coins, and it can be used about eight times at a time.

    The price of this cleaning robot is much cheaper than the ones we just saw!" Feng Zao sighed.

    "Household robots buy a lot of bugs. Let's buy one, and then buy a special vacuum cleaner that specializes in cleaning floors." Both Hughes and Feng Zao belonged to clean insects, so Hughes decided to buy a special cleaning machine for floors. machine.

    "Yes, yes, some flowers and plants are planted in front of our house, and more or less dust will blow in from the house." Feng Zao also thought of this.

    ...

    they went to the place where the order was placed and bought a 30,000-star household robot and a 6,000-star floor cleaning machine.

    Fill in the address and wait for the worker to deliver it tomorrow.

    After the payment, Feng Zao said: "Finally, two things have been completed."

    "Two things? Isn't it just one thing?" Hughes wondered.

    "Hahahahaha, one more thing is that you moved your legs a little today!"

    Hughes looked at Feng Zao, who was giggling, with a warm heart.

    In fact, Feng Zao felt that the biggest thing to accomplish today was that Hughes finally took the first step.

    The Zerg's mentality has long been unable to change, but he is willing to accompany Hughes with a little effort.

    "Okay~ Let's go home~ Tonight we will also study what a companion robot looks like. We will implement the plan when you are healthy." Feng Zao whispered in Hughes ear.

    Hughes thought: If possible, I would like to implement it tonight.