Chapter 38 Red Carpet Invitation

[Oops, Feng Zao, I watched your live broadcast the day before yesterday, what kind of ice powder you are making is too appetizing. ]

[Yes, yes, and the jelly from last time, too, I'm drooling just watching it. ]

[I envy Major General Hughes so much, I can eat so many good things every day, I envy]

[I envy]

[I hate]

...

Fengzao and Hughes came to the cafeteria at noon, and as soon as they entered, they were surrounded by everyone. These are the same as talking about cross talk, which shows how popular the live broadcasts are.

However, this also reflects how hot the summer of the Zerg is.

"Hahahaha~ It's delicious and can't be used as a staple food. When I make a cold noodle on the live broadcast tonight, it can be eaten as a staple food and

it will be cool. You can try it at home then." Feng Zao said in a good mood, Of course, he is in a good mood. Thanks to these two live broadcasts, he has gained a lot.

Now the funds for research are abundant again. After all, it is enough to buy a lot of medicines. It just so happens that the research has enough funds. For a while, Feng Zao felt that Zongsheng was really happy.

At this time, Hughes came over with the hot food, "Master Xiong has eaten."

Because Feng had already disliked the food in the cafeteria, he prepared it every morning and brought it over.

The two worms found a small table and sat facing each other to eat, and suddenly Feng Zao's sharp eyes found that two of Hughes' personal guards were not far away, "Hughes, I'll bring the ice powder that I packed in the morning to Arthur and Anwen. ."

"Arthur, Anwen, this is the ice powder I packed in the morning to bring you to try." Feng Zao walked over to them and said.

A table of worms who were chatting suddenly became quiet, and they all saw Feng Zao live broadcast.

[Ah~ Your Excellency Feng Zao is really partial, and we have no share. 】

【That's right, I'm so sad woo woo woo~]

"Hahaha~ This is not Arthur and Anwen are the right-hand men of Hughes.

You eat first, it's too hot during this time, I will often bring some over for you to eat. Don't think about other insects, see for yourself I can't do so much as a thin hero." Feng Zao said with a smile as he was taken out of the box with ice powder.

"I specially packed it in an ice pack. I still have some ice now. After eating it, I will relieve the heat." Feng Zao said with a high air.

"Thank you, Your Excellency Fengzao, then Arthur and I will have a good time." Looking at the air-conditioned box, Anwen couldn't wait to open it and take a bite.

"Yeah, thank you, Your Excellency Fengzao." Arthur thought that it would be a loss for me and Anwen to follow Major General Hughes, otherwise it would not be our turn.

Feng Zao smiled, "Then eat first, remember to give the box to Hughes at night, I'll bring some over for you to taste. I'll go over and continue to eat."

When Feng Zao left, other insects quickly surrounded Arthur and Unwin.

[They are all good brothers, can we taste it together? 】

【I don't want much, just three mouthfuls. 】

【I don't have many, just five. 】

Arthur and Anwen looked at each other, decisively packed their food, and the shadow disappeared.

Arthur and Anwen: Just kidding, we just don't want to share the ice powder for two insects.

Because they moved too fast, when these five big and three thick military females reacted, they flew out one by one, and kept shouting, "Too treacherous and too cunning..."

A Donger, who was eating quietly in the corner After observing everything silently, he calmly took out the ice powder that Yasuo prepared for himself, and he could not help but sigh: It's delicious and cool.

Basically, what Yasuo does on Fengzao's live broadcast will also make a copy for Adonger. Although the taste is not as good as Fengzao's, it may have added love in it. Adonger thinks it is very sweet.

Thinking of the way Yasuo gave himself food every time, Adonger instantly fell into the memory.

Feng Zao, who had returned to his position here, said to Hughes: "These military females are so fun, Arthur and Anwen slipped out with food." As

soon as the words fell, Feng had already received a beating from Adili. Telephone.

"Hello Feng Zao, the company will invite its artists and contracted anchors to its anniversary party next week, take a look..." Adili still hopes that Feng Zao will participate, and now many bugs in Feng Zao's fire company are beginning to curry favor with him, Not the same face at all. Now that he has this opportunity, he also wants to take Feng Zao to participate in the company's activities.

Feng had thought about it for a while, and it was probably the same as some entertainment parties on Earth, "Can I bring my family?"

"Of course." Adili agreed immediately after hearing that Feng had no special request.

"The content of the party is to walk the red carpet, the leaders speak, and watch the performance.

Before the end, we will go to the hotel to listen to the leaders to talk about the company's prospects and progress. In fact, everyone can walk around the hotel at will." Adi Li was afraid that Feng had not understood very well, so he said it.

"I understand the process, and I will be there on time."

Hearing that Feng Zao promised Adili, he finally said that the invitation would be sent to his home.

Here, Hughes asked curiously when he heard that he was going to bring his family, "Are you going to participate in any event?"

"There is a company anniversary to participate in Lulu Live, so you can attend with me at that time."

"That's it! No Question, but when it comes to Green Green Live, he is actually a live broadcast subsidiary of Green Green Entertainment, and there will definitely be a lot of famous bugs on the scene." Hughes scratched his chin and said thoughtfully.

"Indeed, it is estimated that there will be many bugs in the entertainment and singing circles."

"Then what shall we wear?" Hughes asked.

Feng Zao didn't have many clothes, and he still had a few clothes for formal occasions.

This party is sure to be a lot of celebrities and superstars, and he doesn't want Feng to be looked down upon by other bugs.

Feng Zao said unconcernedly: "Clothing is not important, it doesn't have to be formal, and entertainment companies also pay attention to fashion. We will wear our couple's clothes when the time comes.

We haven't worn several sets that we bought last time. When we walk down the red carpet together, everyone will know that we are a couple."

This seems to be very good, Hughes snickered with his head down.

At that time, other worms will definitely envy him to death. After all, many married male worms don't like to take the female worms out of the house, let alone to attend such a party.

And there is only one worm beside his hero.

For some reason, Hughes now likes to show off more and more silently. It seems that his hero loves him too much.

But show off, just show it off, you just like this feeling, then you can only aggrieve the envy and jealousy of other worms.