Chapter 63 The cutest cub in the universe

After about ten minutes after the collection was completed, Feng Zao said: "We are going to have a picnic in the forest on the edge of the city at noon. Now we have to leave a little earlier, so we will not leave everyone for dinner."

Everyone waved their hands and didn't care, " It's alright, we're very happy to have this opportunity to collect the entrance for the cakes today."

After the worms from the male worm association left, Hughes also began to prepare some things to bring for the picnic, Feng Zao went to the kitchen to pack food, and brought Come up with a few crisper containers for easy storage of sweet berries.

After picking up some sundries, Hughes put insect repellent bracelets on Xiao Kuo Kuo Shou Shou and jiojio.

When everything was ready, Feng Zao hugged Gao Gao and shouted, "It's the first time Gao Gao has gone out as a cub."

Gao Gao's serious face was tensed, and the little chubby hand waved, "Let's go." This gesture Quite a bit of the shadow of Hughes.

Feng Zao untied the straps and let the little guy pick the lower berries by himself, "Be careful, Gao Gao, it will hurt if you get thorns on it."

Gao Gao nodded earnestly. I saw this serious little face early and took out a few photos in a row. The background full of red berries made the photos a lot more vivid.

The wild berries have grown a lot, and the wind filled the crisper soon, looking down at the little guy.

Good guy, Feng Zao forgot to bring a small pocket for Kuai Gao, but he didn't expect him to put a small pocket with his hat.

Feng Zao patted Gai Gao's little head, "Gu Gao is great, I picked so much, I'll go back and eat it after washing it, let's finish the mushroom picking as told by my mother."

Gao Gao poured the berries into Feng Zao, still serious patted his little hat on his head.

I wasn't very familiar with this forest, so I went outside to see if I could pick up some fungi. Unfortunately, after wandering around for a long time, I only found a few dry mushrooms with bug eyes on them.

Feng Zao looked at the cake and was a little discouraged, so he decided to go back first, but he didn't expect to encounter a lot of bugs who came to pick up the fungus as soon as he left.

Everyone recognized Feng Zao and Xiao Ba Zong Gao Gao.

"Today I'm really lucky to be able to see the cake with my own eyes." A group of worms who came out of the deep forest said excitedly, and everyone's eyes were fixed on the cake. Feng Zao also chatted

with everyone, "Our family came out for a picnic to pick up some mushrooms, but I didn't dare to go in with the little guy because I was not familiar with it."

Staring motionlessly at the fungus in their bucket.

Feng Zao said embarrassedly, "Why did you guys pick up so many fungus, and the appearance is also very good, you don't even have insect eyes."

"Haha~ There was a light rain the day before yesterday, so we planned to pick up the fungus, which is unlucky. I found a piece of land full of mushrooms, and I couldn't finish picking them up." A young female quickly took out a bag and poured a full bag to send to Feng Zao.

"Let's eat these males. We just picked up too much and couldn't finish it. This thing is just to eat fresh."

Feng Zao took it politely, "Thank you very much, I will bring it today. There are also a lot of small desserts, go to my place to get some later."