Chapter 30 Eating Dog Food Online

This Saturday, Feng Zao decided to broadcast live.

    I received the ingredients I ordered last night early in the morning. Feng Zao looked very fresh and was very satisfied.

    Hughes can now avoid taboos, so Feng Zao decided to eat hot pot at noon today. I also deliberately created a mandarin duck pot with a spicy taste and a tomato soup base.

    There are a lot of ingredients ordered, and Fengzao is like a hard-working little bee in the kitchen in the morning. Hughes tried to go in several times to help, but Feng Zaoyong drove him out with his kiss.

    "Oh! Hughes, just wait for it at noon today, hot pot is a good thing to guarantee you will fall in love." Feng Zao patted his chest and assured. Zerg has no hot pot, so Feng Zao had a hunch that this live broadcast will be a big hit.

    After being chased away many times by himself, Hughes reluctantly watched the latest news on the sofa, but out of the corner of his eye he kept glancing in the direction of the kitchen.

    ...

    "Clang clang ~ Hughes, come, come, we have hot pot." Feng Zao was busy for a few hours and finally got it.

    Hearing Feng Zao's voice at this moment, Hughes couldn't bear it any longer, and strode into the kitchen. It turned out that when Hughes was waiting, Feng Zao was just cooking the ingredients, and the spicy smell ran out of the kitchen a long time ago, and even the birds in the yard flew to the window to sniff around with their little noses.

    "It turns out that this is a hot pot!" Hughes looked at a pot on the table that was divided into two sides, and the table was full of sliced ​​meat and dishes.

    "Come on, this is your dipping saucer, and this is a dry dish." Feng Zao quickly put the two dipping sauces in front of Hughes.

    Then I turned on the live broadcast, because today is the hot pot that the live Zerg does not have, so the wind released the time of today's live broadcast early in the morning. Now when the device is turned on, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room is rising.

    "Hello everyone! Today I'm streaming hot pot, Nuo, that's it." After speaking, he pointed the camera at the pot.

    "Today I made a tomato pot and a spicy pot. There are other flavors, such as spicy, fresh, clear soup... I have it. I will upload the method at the bottom of the pot tonight, and everyone can watch it now!" Feng As I said earlier, I burned a few pieces of hairy belly and fat cow for Hughes.

    [The male insect is really fond of Major General Hughes, sour]

    [It looks delicious, ah! I have to learn to come]

    [Me too, I watched several live broadcasts, and I finally learned a few dishes that tasted good]

    ...

    "Wait for Hughes, don't put green vegetables first, eat some meat first, and then eat last. A few slices of greens are enough for a balanced nutrition." Feng Zao stopped Hughes from holding the greens.

    "You have to eat more meat, since you've lost weight recently, I even boiled a pot of chicken soup for you to drink at night." Feng Zao kept adding meat to Hughes' bowl as he spoke.

    Hughes was a little embarrassed. After all, it was a live broadcast, and he didn't look thin at all, and the clothes he was wearing today were a little slim, and he could vaguely see his chest muscles.

    【I'm here to learn how to cook, why let me see this scene】

    【Don't all males like soft-bodied females? ? ]

    [New arrivals upstairs! 】

    "I will do it myself, Lord." Hughes said embarrassedly.

    "Oh, okay, hey, eat more!"

    "Friends in the live broadcast room, this hot pot is only delicious because of the bottom of the pot. Generally, you can put whatever you like to eat in dishes and the like

    . This is a dipping sauce, you can adjust the dipping sauce according to your own taste..." Feng Zao said a lot, and Hughes took a cuttlefish and put it in his bowl.

    Feng Zao looked up at Hughes and smiled sweetly, and Hughes returned to Feng Zao with a warm smile.

    The two bugs are like this. You give me vegetables and I cook meat for you. I completely forgot about the bugs in the live broadcast room.

    Insects in the live broadcast room: We don't deserve it. We want to leave the live broadcast room and are reluctant to leave. Damn, today is another day to eat dog food online.

    Slowly everyone realized that something was not right.

    Bug shit! They turned out to be you feed me and I feed you!

    A barrage popped up in the live broadcast room:

    [Today is a day when I learned a lot, and there is a new kind of dog food in the world]

    [Upstairs, I know the answer. hot pot flavor]