Chapter 77

Gao Gao passed the scanner several times before

entering the examination room. Gao Gao passed the scanner inspection several times before entering the examination room. Many of the worms lined up before and after taking the exam for the first time, so I was really nervous to see this battle.

Gugu's mentality was okay. Hughes had told him about these procedures many times at home, but after experiencing it himself, he understood that the exams that Hughes said were strict.

Because this certificate has a very high gold content, there are also many worms who apply for the exam. In order to prevent cheating from happening, the deployment of the exam every year is extremely strict.

After checking several procedures back and forth, I finally walked into the exam area through a passage full of red lines.

I don't know how many worm cakes there are in a classroom. Hughes said that when you get to the exam room and find your own seat, don't look around, or the invigilator will come to warn you.

But when she came to her seat, she found that everyone was surrounded by transparent partitions, and she could only see the insect shadow and hear no sound.

He sits honestly in his position, the automatic seat automatically adjusts to the height that suits his size.

After he was seated, the transparent barriers around him suddenly lit up, and Gu Gao knew that this was the electronic invigilator that the female father told him. He sat up and let the monitor in front scan his face and waited obediently.

After a while, the examiner saw that the electronic monitoring of the candidates behind was turned on, and he pressed a main button.

After the little red light on the desktop turned green, Gao Gao took out the admission ticket and dropped it on it, and the electronic test paper appeared on the desktop. Gao Gao calmly picked up the electronic pen and filled out the information to start reviewing the questions.

"Xiong lord

, this roasted sweet potato is really delicious. It has a dense, fragrant and sweet taste." Hughes covered the roasted sweet potato with both hands and felt his hands were much warmer. As expected, these are the best to eat in cold weather.

When Feng Zao stopped the car, he saw a stall selling roasted sweet potatoes. He got out of the car and took Hughes straight to the stall.

"Let's go and see if there are any fried chestnuts with sugar. At this time, fried chestnuts with sugar are also delicious." Feng Zao saw that Hughes squinted his eyes and knew that it suits his appetite.

Hearing the fried chestnuts with sugar, Hughes swallowed unconsciously.

They looked for a while in the snack street and saw another one selling sugar-fried chestnuts. Feng Zao bought two packs and went to other places to buy some grilled fish and grilled meat.

Finally they came to a drink shop and ordered two hot drinks and started to eat.

Hughes continued to eat the palm-sized roasted sweet potato, while Feng Zao was peeling chestnuts.

"Master, I actually don't like eating sweet potatoes before." Hughes suddenly said this when he looked at Feng Zao who was peeling chestnuts for himself, and then looked at the sweet and glutinous roasted sweet potatoes in his hand.

Feng Zao raised his head and saw that Hughes did not speak, he was waiting for Hughes to speak.

Hughes sighed and said, "When my female father and I were kicked out, we had no money, and my female father went to look for a job, but when the incident happened, all we could find were things with very low wages.