Chapter 49

In the past few days, Hughes found that Feng Zao was a little excited, and every day he got off work was delayed. Even when he got home, he took care of himself and plunged into the study, which made him a little worried.

"Major General, it's time to go to a meeting," Arthur reminded.

Recently, the above will send worms to various lower-level departments to check, so that there have been many meetings of various sizes in the past few days.

...

a beaming male in the research room excitedly looked at his research report and research results.

"Successful, successful." Feng Zao laughed loudly with his waist on his shoulders, as if he would break his waist.

A worm who was doing chemical research next to him looked at Feng Zao for a reason, alas, if they did not make progress, they would always do something strange.

Alas, the worm shook his head, the experiment made the worm head bald!

Here, the wind was still swimming in the sea of ​​joy. Suddenly, a huge explosion sounded, the laboratory blew up, and thick smoke came out.

Sirens rang all over the unit, and all the female soldiers were dispatched.

Kodak's personal guard broke in: "Lieutenant General's laboratory has been blown up, and there are still several worms doing experiments in it.

Major General Hughes' hero is also inside." The guard looked at Hughes carefully when the last sentence was spoken .

"What?" The insect in the conference room took a deep breath. Who didn't know that Feng Zao and Hughes were a loving couple. If something happened to Feng Zao, it would really kill Hugh.

At this time, I saw Hughes jumped out of the window directly across the conference table, spread his wings and flew to the laboratory.

When Hughes arrived, he found that something was not right in the laboratory. The laboratory where the accident happened was not in the experimental building, but a large and small building with only one floor.

The house was blown up but there was no fire, only the blown up walls and billowing black smoke confirmed that the loud noise just now came from here.

There were a few worms in protective suits sitting outside, each with a black face. Hughes saw Feng Zao sitting on the ground at a glance, and the little one's back looked extremely pitiful. .

"Master, are you injured? Is there any pain?" Hughes rushed to Feng Zao's side nervously and distressed, trying to hold him tightly, but he was afraid that Feng Zao would have a wound on his body and hurt him.

Seeing the arrival of Hughes, Feng Zao gave a big white-toothed smile, "I'm fine, everyone is fine.

Hmm~ it's that bug who is working on miniature bombs, so it looks like it's a success."

Hughes was relieved to hear this . Tone, on the way he had just arrived, his mind was full of pictures of Feng Zao's injury, but his heart was broken.

"That's right, Hughes, I succeeded, and the medicine I researched succeeded. In the future, the injured worms will be relieved by half of the pain during the recovery process." Feng Zao happily shared his research results with Hughes, dancing like a dance. A baby bug that gets candy.

What? ? ?

The worms that came one after another were startled, they just heard something, the medicine to relieve the pain of regeneration!

Hughes was stunned by Feng Zao's words for a long time before he recovered his voice, "Master, what are you saying is true?"

Although Hughes knew that Feng Zao had been researching this, he didn't expect it to be really researched.

"Your Excellency Fengzao, if this is true, it will really benefit everyone." Kodak said seriously, but what he didn't say was, especially for military females.

Military females are often injured, especially the severely injured military females. The process of recovery is so painful that they do not want to live.

"Lieutenant General, will there be a bonus for me like this.

I'm going to be a male father soon, so I can save more money for the little bug cub." Feng Zao slipped in front of Kodak like a happy bird. clack-clack-clack.

Kodak recovered from his thoughts and coughed awkwardly, "Of course, not only will you get a bonus, but the pharmacy will also reward you. Next week, we will do a special report on a press conference, you have to be prepared. ."

[Listen, so don't forget to show off that you have worms. 】

【I don't know why I'm here when I'm single. I'm so angry, but I still have to keep smiling. 】

【Ah, ah, will you not have to go through the painful regeneration process next time you get injured? ]

[It's silly not to pull a few, then when you break your hands and feet, it doesn't hurt more, the medicine is to relieve the pain when we regenerate. 】

【Oh, I know, just happy! ]

...

The surrounding military females chatted endlessly, but they forgot the accident just now, and no insects remember that the explosion just now was also an example of a successful experiment.

The bug that made the miniature bomb had a face: it's okay, this bug is used to it.

Woo~ I don't want to get used to this habit, so sad.

......

Hughes looked at the little cat-like wind, "Everyone should go to the bathroom first to take a bath and change clothes, we will send a special bug to take care of it."

"Yes, yes, take a bath first, this black body It's pitch-dark and ugly." All the worms affected went to take a bath, and even Feng Xue insisted on sticking to Hughes and refused to go.

"Master Xiong is obedient, go take a bath first, wash the dishes and come to my office, we will have a good meeting and retell the results of this experiment." Hughes patted Feng Zao's little black face and said dotingly.

Take a sip.

Feng Zao quickly kissed Hughes and ran in the direction of the bathroom, leaving a group of dog food-eating worms looking at the extra black lip prints on Hughes' face.

【Insect shit! When they showed it again, I was so pissed off. ]

[What did I do wrong who left to clean, woohoo~]

[Too bullying, I want to eat two more bowls of rice tonight. 】

【What does this have to do with your meal? 】

【Humph! Dog food only feeds my spirit but not my stomach. Don't understand this? Really incomprehensible. ]

... What does this have to do with the reconciliation and the incomprehensible style...

Hughes touched the black lips on his face, and he was going to discuss with Kodak about the important matter of Feng Zao's experimental potion.

On the way back, Hughes was still happy, how could he let himself meet Feng Zao, the treasured bug!