Chapter 4 Picking up females from get off work

Feng returned home early, and after thinking for a long time, he felt that he was going to have a home soon, and he still had to prepare something. For example, the most important thing now is how to find a job to support the family.

Although he doesn't need to work in the Zerg now, he is still an earthling in his bones, and he wants to do some work to support his family.

Turning on the light brain, searching for a long time and thinking about it for a long time, I feel that many jobs are not suitable for me.

Suddenly, he saw that the place where Hughes worked was recruiting pharmacists and accompanying doctors. Hey~ I can go to the army to be a pharmacist, and I can make money and see Hughes. Hey, hey, I'm such a smart guy, oh no, bug.

Because the original owner's family was engaged in the pharmacy business, and he also studied this line of business in school before and also took a pharmacist's certificate, and he also learned this line of business when he was on Earth. So it's not a coincidence.

Feng Zao carefully looked at the ingredients of the Zerg medicine. He found the medicine box at home and looked at the contents carefully. He found that the things were similar to those in Geoscience, but the Zerg dosage would be compared. Simplified, that is because the current things have good efficacy, so it does not need a combination of multiple drugs to effectively stimulate the efficacy.

After he put away the medicine box, he crossed his hips and laughed, hahaha, decided, I want to be a pharmacist.

...

The time passed quickly, and Hughes said this morning that he got off work at about this time, and Feng Xian went out when he saw that it was almost time.

After the worms get married, they basically live in the house of the males. Because the males don't like to move their nests, they basically live in the same house from childhood to adulthood.

Last night, he also discussed with Hughes about renting out the apartment he bought himself, and Feng Zao's house is not only in a good location, but also not far from the army, thanks to the original owner's family that turned out to have some money.

And the original owner has been guarding the house and not selling it, which will not let the incoming wind pick up a big bargain.

Feng Zao, who had been eating and drinking at home all day, decided to pick up his future wife from get off work.

Thinking about it, I was a little excited, it was the first time I picked up the other half. Not sure what to do. Is it better to bring a bunch of flowers?

However, the men and women who had seen Ancient Earth like to send flowers before, so he decided to buy a bunch of flowers, since buying flowers can never go wrong.

in the flower shop.

Clerk: "Welcome, what do I need?"

Huh? Ah, there is no worm pattern on this body, God flower, this is a male worm. My first time seeing males. The clerk immediately sorted out his appearance. I am a sub-female, and males like sub-females.

The smiling sub-female: "Respected male insect, what kind of flowers do you need?"

Feng Zao looked at the various flowers in the store and couldn't see it for a while, so he could only ask the clerk for help, "Send likes What kind of flowers do the worms usually use."

What? Send your favorite bug? Damn, which worm is so lucky to get the male flower. Still such a cute male.

The clerk was disappointed but still said with a smile: "You look at this rose, it's very suitable."

Rose? It turns out that this planet also has roses.

Feng Zao waved his hand: "Please help me bandage 99 roses, um, please bandage it to look better." The

clerk's heart: worm shit, which worm is so lucky.

After sending the male away, the sub-female watched silently from behind, "Woooooo, why can't I meet such a good male, just now the male didn't look at me carefully, I'm obviously a cute little sub-female, Woo woo woo."

Feng Zao, who was driving the civilian ship all the way, looked at the flowers beside him with joy, and this red-hot rose looked like a worm in love.

At this moment, he seemed to really accept the fact that he was a worm, and that he was here and had a worm that he liked. A worm who wants to start a family right away.

At the entrance of the army, the female soldier looked at the male worm holding a rose.

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to walk over, "Master Male, are you here to pick up the Major General from get off work? You can go in and wait." If everyone knew that I had the male standing at the door, they would probably scold me to death.

Feng Zao came back to his senses, "Can I go in? It won't affect it, okay?" The

female military hurriedly waved her hand, "No, family members can enter."

Feng Zao, who was holding roses all the way, came in happily and immediately attracted a lot of attention.

[Ah, I envy the dead bug, is that flower given to the major general? 】

【Otherwise you thought it was a gift for you, this dream came true...】

【I heard that Lieutenant General Kodak got a marriage proposal for the Major General, or I will ask the Lieutenant General to help me get one too...]

【Walk around , together. ]

...

Feng Zao found Hughes's office according to the location that the military female at the door just said.

There was only one of Hughes' subordinates in the office.

Hughes's personal guard Arthur saw Feng Zao and saw him wandering around the door and invited him in. He said: "Major General is still in a meeting, please wait a bit, it is estimated that it will be finished in about ten minutes."

Feng Zao sat quietly in the office, "Okay, you can go to work first, I will just sit and wait. ."

Arthur was a little nervous looking at the male insect in front of him, he rarely dealt with male insects, but looking at Feng Zao, he felt that he was really polite and well-behaved, and he sighed that the major general was really lucky.

Feng Zao looked around at Hughes' office, and felt that he was as rigid as a worm...