Chapter 37 Chapter 37

The sunlight outside the window in the early morning shines into the house, and the birds outside are chirping to start their day's foraging behavior.

Feng Zaozhi froze his head and looked at the insect lying beside him with a little distress.

A courier slip was delivered to the door last night, and Feng Zao felt a little strange at that time. Seeing that it was the doctor's report, Shi Fengzao choked on his breath, thinking that there was something wrong with Hughes' body, so he opened his hands tremblingly.

After reading it, I found out that this is a report analysis on whether the body can conceive eggs.

In an instant, the wind had understood that although Hughes didn't say anything, he still expected the arrival of the cubs. He would also watch his own live broadcasts every time. After all, some bugs made comments and bullet screens, and Hughes cared about it, so he went to the doctor for a checkup foolishly.

Feng Zao did not hide it from Hughes, and told him that he had already received the report. What was Seuss like back then? Scared, restless. He clenched his fists, lowered his head and pursed his lips, looking at a loss that really made Feng Zao feel distressed.

Feng Zaozhi said that there is no major problem with his body, just some old injuries can be treated properly, but he hopes that in the future, Hughes will not hide anything from himself.

Hughes suddenly hugged Feng Zao and sobbed softly. Since Hughes would go for an inspection at that time, it would have been a torment for a while. After all, many bugs said that the injuries Major General Hughes suffered in the early years should affect the pregnancy.

Feng Zao hugged the worm in his arms tightly. Hughes loved himself so much, how bitter he must have felt when he thought he couldn't conceive a cub.

Fortunately, there is no problem with Hughes' body, but even if there is a problem, he won't care if there is no cub. He loves Hughes. The fate of having children will always come. If there is no child, it will be fate.

...

Kazehaya played with Hughes' hair while recalling each other's direct moments.

At this time, Hughes' eyes moved and opened.

"Wake up~ I don't have to go to work this weekend and sleep a little longer." Feng Zao said while rubbing his partner's slippery face.

"I'm not going to sleep. Didn't I say last night that I would trim the flowers and plants in the yard today, or do it during the morning, otherwise it will be very hot in the afternoon." Hughes got up thinking of the flowers and plants in the yard that had not been taken care of for a long time.

"Alright." The

two insects came to the bathroom, Feng Zao brushed his little white teeth and looked at Hughes in the mirror and grinned, a large bag of foam just stuck to the chin, a proper goatee.

Hughes took out a towel to wipe off Kazehaya's fake beard.

The two insects did not speak and went downstairs after washing up quietly.

Feng was busy with breakfast in the kitchen early, and Hughes went to the scheduled housework robot to let him plan the floor and furniture of the house in an hour.

"Have breakfast, Hughes." Feng Zao called out to Hughes with fragrant noodles.

After washing his hands, Hughes sat opposite Feng Zao, "I just went to the tool room to find big scissors for pruning branches, and I happened to have two, as well as small scissors."