Chapter 69

In order to fulfill his promise that night, Feng Zao started busy making a lot of small cakes and snacks in the kitchen after dinner.

Feng Zao was in charge of the main work, and Hughes helped Feng Zao to deal with it without bringing the documents back.

Xiao Hei He Kuo Kuo is picking out the dried cranberries to be used and then washing it.

In short, everyone is properly distributed, and they have to make a lot of small snacks, but the speed is still very fast.

After the completion, the whole house is full of sweet and sweet taste. Of course, although our cakes are very similar to eat, we know that we have to go early the next day and go upstairs to sleep obediently.

Feng Zao hurried Hughes upstairs to rest, finishing the finishing work by himself.

...

the next day.

Early in the morning, I woke up early with Hughes and took out the food from the fresh-keeping cabinet. The sweet-smelling food on a table was all exquisite and intact.

There are cute biscuits, soft and waxy Xue Mei Niang, and small cakes that are delicious at first glance.

There are also a lot of things, so the two insects are packaged separately.

Gao Gao was also woken up by the sweet smell in the morning. With a shrug of his nose, he knew that Feng Zao and Hughes must be packing small desserts.

After getting up quickly and taking a shower, I walked downstairs with brisk steps.

When he saw the small snacks on the table, he sighed with little stars in his eyes, and he didn't clamor for it as usual, but joined the packing team and helped a lot from it.

He also asked Xiao Hei to fetch the bows at home, and then seriously tied a beautiful bow on each package.

Feng Zao and Hughes didn't say anything when they saw that he was having a good time, just like this, the family was quietly busy, and it was completed in a while.

Feng Zao was carrying a lot of food, Hughes held two briefcases, Gao Gao also carried his little yellow chicken schoolbag and carried his own little water bottle, and under Xiao Hei's watch, the family of three headed for the school in a mighty manner. .

"Have you decided what to give to Kodak

?" Last night, while the family was making snacks, Hughes suddenly remembered what gift to give to Kodak.

Speaking of this cake, his little eyebrows were twisted into caterpillars, and his little mouth was turned into a duck's mouth. After a long time, I saw him patted his withered little pocket and helplessly spread out his lotus root hand and said: "But I don't have any money."

Feng Zao waited for him for a long time and ended up saying that he had no money? !

He received the words from the side, "I will choose the gifts that I want to pay with my mother. You are still a cub, and you don't need to buy expensive gifts.

The task for you today is to think about what you want to give, and it is best to be attentive. I don't want to be perfunctory in order to complete the task." Feng Zao didn't want Gao Gao to send valuable things, he hoped that Gao Gao could do it by himself.

After all, the cake is still a little bug. It is too fake to buy a gift with money. It is better to make one yourself.

Originally, Feng Zao had planned to make a gift with Hughes himself, but considering that Kodak had sent a lot of valuable things to Gao Gao, they still exchanged gifts with similar gifts. Just give the small cakes to the gifts that you want to take care of!