Chapter 68

These two days of weekend cakes are so beautiful. On Saturday, I went to my favorite candy shop to buy a lot. The whole worm went crazy and chose a lot of various candies and candy snacks. Of course, Feng had also bought some gadgets from him and Hughes in the mall.

On the weekends, a family of bugs went to the playground they had played in before. The last time they went there, a lot of entertainment equipment was under maintenance, so this time they went straight to the amusement park to have fun.

Except for those games that require long queues, they almost played all the games in the playground.

What Hughes liked most was aerial games, and he felt that the feeling of breaking through the sky was very cool.

As for Feng Zao, he was afraid of playing anything, even the most common merry-go-round was dizzy, and was laughed at by Gao Gao at the time. Finally, under the threat of Feng Zao saying that he would deduct his candy, he chose to keep his face expressionless. mouth, and then smiled secretly in a place where the wind could not see.

To say that the game suitable for a family is of course the most interesting adventure house, which is especially suitable for groups to play together.

Playing various games and then taking various adventures on the way to find the keys, and opening the treasure chests encountered on the road step by step, can be said to be exciting and brain-burning.

However, some of the adventure scenes in it are still very scary. Feng Zao was so frightened that it could be said that he was hanging on Hughes the whole time, and he didn't dare to open his eyes.

But Feng was already afraid of returning and wanted to play, so Hughes had no choice but to hold him like he usually does.

Let him close his eyes when he encounters something wrong, and then hand it over to him after finding the key. The whole process can be said to play the role of keeping the key, causing our little cake to secretly hide in a dimly lit place Silently grinned and laughed.

The small cakes made the insects look at it with admiration. The little one with three heads and body was not afraid at all, and it took three consecutive games to enjoy it.

Of course, the last two times were with Hughes, and the poor little worm Feng Zao was sitting outside eating a big bucket of ice cream and soothing the frightened little heart...

Fortunately, after the cake and cake had fun, the family went home with a tired and happy mood. After arriving home, the tiredness instantly rose, and then everyone took a shower and went to bed.

Xu Shi had so much fun today, the family of three stayed on the bed, and slept sweetly and dreamlessly until the next morning.

the next day.

Hughes, whose biological clock woke up naturally, looked at the empty space next to him and knew that Feng had already gone downstairs to make breakfast.

After finishing the work, I went to the small cake room and found that the cake, who had woken up at this time, was still sleeping.

It goes without saying that he was too tired to play yesterday. Hughes patted the little face of the cake, and the little tits who followed duang and duang were extremely cute.

"Gao Gao got up, you can't be late for school today." Hughes woke Gao Gao softly with his head down.

The awakened cake opened his eyes in a daze, and saw that it was the female father who was still clinging to the neck of Hughes, so coquettish that he didn't want to get up.